The Phoenix Reborn [A] PVE Turalyon 10 man guild 8/14 SoO

Hey there,

The Phoenix Reborn (TPR) are looking for a few more exceptional players to join our Raid team.

Our current progress is 10/14 SoO.

We are a guild with a mixture of dedicated raiders and social players who provide a relaxed atmosphere in guild chat but are also very dedicated to raiding progress, we don't consider ourselves a hardcore raiding guild but we do expect a high level of player for our raiding ambitions.

We are currently looking for

1 Tank/dps (Any class) dual role

1 Healer/dps (Any class) dual role

1 Ranged dps (Boomkin/Elemental shaman preferred)

1 Melee dps (Deathknight preferred)

If you have a busy life with work and family, but would still like to take your toon raiding then our 2 day a week raiding schedule may be for you.

We currently raid on Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30pm-11:30pm (server time)

We also off Flex raiding on Thursdays & Saturdays

If you think TPR may be the guild for you, then please feel free to contact the following players

Gopher

Jadeleaf

Njoord

If you would like to chat to us via our mumble client, that can also be arranged, or please visit our forums to make an application @

http://thephoenixreborneu.enjin.com/recruitment

- - - Updated - - -

Updated progress and class requirments

- - - Updated - - -

Updated requirements
    Last edited by Demandred; 2013-10-10 at 04:51 AM.

Updated requirments

10+ Year Old Account
    Eirenjahr (Frostmane EU): Looking for a casual guild like yourselves.

I am a market manager for Middle East and India and do not have time to go hardcore and looking for a casual social experience with people who are willing to understand my situation.

I have started playing not even a year ago and I have not found a guild where I can develop my raiding skills. Therefore, my experience is negligible and I am looking for a suitable environment to change that.

Am I welcome, or are you looking for more experience?

Thankyou for your interest and for joining us on our Flex raid yesterday we will be in touch as soon as we have discussed your application internally.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I thought I would give this a little bump, since Dem has seemingly forgotten this fantastic community. We are currently still recruiting, 5/13M. Link above.