Macro Help - Level 90 talents

Is there a way to write a macro so that it uses my level 90 talent, regardless of what it is, instead of having to change my macros every time I change my talents? Specifically, I use alt modifier macros to cast my spells, for example Alt+2 to use my level 90 talent, and is there a way to get it so that alt+2 is always my level 90 talent, regardless of what it is?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-a-tier-group has some examples on how to do it (and this is a better question for the interface&macro subforum)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use Holy Prism
    /use Execution Sentence
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t6", G"Light's Hammer" or G"Holy Prism" or "Execution Sentence")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use Holy Prism
    /use Execution Sentence
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t6", G"Light's Hammer" or G"Holy Prism" or "Execution Sentence")
    Just a note, make sure that you replace "t6" in that macro with whatever the name of your actual macro is, or it won't work.

The quoted macro will work properly if you have your T90 talent set to its own keybind (ie, there are 2 different spots on your action bars, one bound to "2" and one bound "Alt+2").

You can also just bind one action bar slot (to the "2" key) and, as long as "Alt+2" isn't directly bound inside WoW's keybindings, place this macro in the 2 slot to take care of both:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [nomod] Holy Holiness <--- your spell bound to 2
    /use [mod:alt] Light's Hammer
    /use [mod:alt] Holy Prism
    /use [mod:alt] Execution Sentence
    Last edited by Lovestar; 2013-10-02 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks for all the help! That line at the end was exactly what I was looking for, I really appreciate it.