Holy Pally's AOE healing is too weak compared to other Classes.
Many people who play Holy Pallys seem to be unhappy with the particular nerf on Holy Radiance and Arcing Light.
We understand the reason given to us was to reduce lag issues...But what about other heal classes being able to heal up a whole raid at once.
Holy Pallys are the only healing class now that does not have the ability to heal up most of the raid (like other classes). Furthermore, our heals do not increase with targets in a 25 man setting like other classes.
Please refer to the comparison of AOE heals below:
*Indicates a heal caused by a proc, cause, or another heal.
1. Arcing Light: Heals 6 allies for XYZ every 2 sec for 14 seconds, or
Holy Prism: 5 targets
2. Holy Radiance: 1 + 5 targets
3. Light of Dawn: 6 targets
*.Daybreak (Proc): After Holy Radiance, cast 'Holy Shock' and 75% of the heal is divided evenly amount the raid.
(i.e. 60k divided by 10 targets = 6,000 a target... 60k divided by 25 targets = 2,400 a target).
1. Healing Rain: Heals all targets in blanketed area, restoring XYZ health to allies in the area every 2 sec for 10 sec. Healing effectiveness starts to diminish for each player beyond 6.
2. Healing Tide Totem:Summons a Water Totem with 10% of the caster's health at the feet of the caster for (11 sec) sec. The Healing Tide Totem pulses every 2 sec, healing the 5 (12 in 25 player instances) most injured party or raid members within 40 yards for XYZ.
3. Healing Stream Totem: Summons a Water Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 15 sec that heals the TWO most injured party or raid member within 40 yards, every 2 sec.
4. Chain Heal: Heals 1 + 3 targets.
*. Ascendance: While in the form of a Water Ascendant, all healing done is duplicated and distributed evenly among all nearby allies.
1. Revival: Instantly heals all party and raid members within 100 yards for 69579-72159.
2. Spinning Crane Kick: While channeling Spinning Crane Kick, you also heal all nearby injured allies for 2809 every 0.8 sec for 2 sec.
3. Chi Wave: 7 targets
4. Chi Torpedo: Heals all allies in your path (up to 3 times).
*. Renewing Mist: Restores XYZ health every 2 sec for 18 sec; travels to the TWO closest nearby injured friendly targets within 20 yards.
*. Uplift: Heals the targets with your Renewing Mist active.
1. Divine Star: Everyone in it's path (twice) for XYZ, or
Halo: Anyone within it's radius for XYZ , or
Cascade: 7 targets
2. Divine Hymn: Heals 5 (12 in 25 player instances) nearby lowest health friendly party or raid targets within 40 yards for XYZ every 2 sec for 8 sec, and increases healing done to them by 10% for 8 sec. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell.
3. Circle of Healing: 5-6 targets
4. Prayer of Healing: 5 targets
*.Prayer of Mending: Heals a target and bounces up to 3-4 additional targets.
1. Tranquility: Heals 12 nearby lowest health party or raid targets within 40 yards with Tranquility every 2 sec for 8 sec.
(Tranquility heals for X plus an additional X every 2 sec over 8 sec. Stacks up to 3 times).
2. Wild Growth: 5 targets for XYZ over 7 sec.
3. Wild Mushroom Bloom: Causes your Wild Mushroom to bloom, healing all allies within 10 yards for XYZ.
*.Swiftmend/Efflorecent: Heals a targets (that has a Hot) and then heals three of the most injured allies within 10 yards of the initial target every 1 sec for 7 sec.