Deleted

Question Glyph of Havoc in SoO

For which encounters of Siege of Orgrimmar do you use the Glyph of Havoc?

Meh...the best use of this i can think of is execute phase on dark shaman. you could get 5 SB's off with a full set of embers IF you still had 2 piece T15. it probably would be better during execute phase in that respect because it will take you 30 seconds or so to get 4 full embers, but otherwise the increased cooldown i dont think works out better.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    For which encounters of Siege of Orgrimmar do you use the Glyph of Havoc?
    Sha of Pride depending on how fast your group AoEs down the adds (do you have time to get 6 SBurns onto the boss?)

Dark Shamans are debatable, as I could see 6 Shadowburns onto a boss from the oozes being worth more than Chaos Bolts every 25 seconds. I haven't personally tried this one.

Thok for sure. If you're going up to 25 stacks there's almost exactly 1 minute between add spawn (Bats/Yeti) and Jailer. (And vice versa)

I don't think it's worth it on anything else.

Protectors - make sure it's up by Sun's Desperate measures for the two range adds and Rook adds

Galakras - On Bonecrushers and Shamans

Dark Shamans - Get two sets of chaos bolts within one Dark Soul and procs

Nazgrim - Only if he's not in Defensive stance or two shaman/shadowmage/assassin spawn

Blackfuse - If you're not in a conveyor belt havoc the Automated Shredder when it is close to using Death from Above if you time it right you can get two sets of Chaos Bolts during the 200% damage taken(lasts 5 sec)

doesnt the glyph only give 5 charges instead of three (not 6)? You wont get 2 CB's out of it. CB's use 3 charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    doesnt the glyph only give 5 charges instead of three (not 6)? You wont get 2 CB's out of it. CB's use 3 charges.
    Incorrect. I get 2 Chaos Bolts out of glyphed Havoc. The glyph adds 3 charges to the already provided 3 charges for a total of 6 which is good for 2 Chaos Bolts, 6 Incinerates, or 1 Chaos Bolt and 3 Incinerates.

Heroic Dark Shamans possibly, since when you split them you can't really havoc anything anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiyoken View Post
    Heroic Dark Shamans possibly, since when you split them you can't really havoc anything anymore.
    Oozes if you're like a jedi at shadowburn sniping. Havoc boss and shadowburn six oozes for some nice damage.

Oh wait. Are the oozes with the raid or away with the tanks and healer? Should really do some research on that fight HC soon >.<

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Oozes if you're like a jedi at shadowburn sniping. Havoc boss and shadowburn six oozes for some nice damage.

Oh wait. Are the oozes with the raid or away with the tanks and healer? Should really do some research on that fight HC soon >.<
    Oozes AOE are with the Ranged DPS side of things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Oozes AOE are with the Ranged DPS side of things.
    If this is the case then havoc glyph should be really strong there. Haven't seen the fight HC yet and not even sure if we'll have a third tank available so might have to do it the old fashioned way anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Sha of Pride depending on how fast your group AoEs down the adds (do you have time to get 6 SBurns onto the boss?)

Dark Shamans are debatable, as I could see 6 Shadowburns onto a boss from the oozes being worth more than Chaos Bolts every 25 seconds. I haven't personally tried this one.

Thok for sure. If you're going up to 25 stacks there's almost exactly 1 minute between add spawn (Bats/Yeti) and Jailer. (And vice versa)

I don't think it's worth it on anything else.
    I notice sparkuggz using it on Garrosh HC also.

Its usefulness is based on your own skill. If you can switch targets quickly enough and manage your resources it can be very very strong on many fights. Personally I love the glyph. But i would have to say for those that are wondering ...my own opinion here... most times it would be wasteful to use it for 2 cb instead of 6 inc.

Honestly I can't see how could you use the glyph on Dark Shamans ( in Heroic that is) as they are mostly tanked apart unless your guild is led by Visnu, Jesus and Allah and you are able to deal with the abilities of the two bosses combined. In that case I salute you and encourage you to do it ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyoken View Post
    Assuming you're with the ranged group on Kardriss she summons slimes every ~35 seconds so havocing from those may be more worthwhile, especially if you have other dps that make it a struggle to get more than a couple shadowburns, so glyph isn't so useful. If you end up with the Haromm group glyph is worthwhile for boosting your initial opener DPS.

It's relatively useful on Heroic Garrosh in the Intermission phases.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)