Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

BlizzCon virtual goodies posted.

World of Warcraft Pet: Murkalot
    StarCraft II Portrait & Decal: Tearin' Stitches & Stitches' Hook
    Diablo III Banner: Mark of Death
    Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Card: Mystery Minion

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/385087929829171200
    Last edited by CosmicGuitars; 2013-10-01 at 06:14 PM.

The detail on that murloc is so good. Love that it's Diablo themed again.

Already ordered my virtual ticket, can't wait to get it in game.

can you link to where you found that?

it's nowhere on the blizzcon website

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateSmiley View Post
    can you link to where you found that?

it's nowhere on the blizzcon website
    https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/385087929829171200

Does anybody know what the Starcraft portrait is supposed to be? I'd say a Warcraft abomination because of the meathook icon, but it doesn't seem quite right, aesthetically. It's a little too green? Perhaps just some random Diablo monster?

Somebody made a good observation, as well; the Hearthstone card may be kept secret as a result of it being thematically connected to something unannounced, such as the next WoW expansion.
    Last edited by CosmicGuitars; 2013-10-01 at 05:23 PM.

looks like a zombified Terran Marine

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have sworn Blizzard said they didn't want to do another Murloc pet.. and yet here another is. That by itself somewhat disappoints me, but then again the pet is not shabby looking. Ah well, so much for the vainglory hope of another Blizzcon MOUNT it seems. /sigh.

Edit: Blizzcon in-game stuff is already showing up in D3. There's a group of 4 items (2 banners and 2 sigils I believe) that are in as of a night or two back. Wife showed them to me when she logged in to muddle about with the game for a bit and found them.

#FlightIsImportant

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    I would have sworn Blizzard said they didn't want to do another Murloc pet.. and yet here another is. That by itself somewhat disappoints me, but then again the pet is not shabby looking. ah well, so much for the vainglory hope of another Blizzcon MOUNT it seems. /sigh.
    Could you imagine a Murloc mount?

Deleted
    is that a argent crusade murloc pet??

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateSmiley View Post
    looks like a zombified Terran Marine
    That's intentional. All of the BlizzCon StarCraft icons are things like Night Elves, Pandaren, Orcs, etc all dressed up as StarCraft units. This one looks to be some sort of abomination.

I wonder what the SC2 portrait is supposed to be.

Also, the D3 banner is already available ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Nope, Reaper of Souls-inspired Crusader Murloc.

it's the new Diablo 3 class.. Templar or Crusader?.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Nope. It's a Reaper of Souls Crusader murloc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Could you imagine a Murloc mount?
    It would rather like one of the raptor mounts, but with more MURGLEMURMURGH involved. (I can imagine that sound as a mountspecial...)

Since you already replied before I got my edit in.. items for Blizzcon already showing up in D3. 2 Sigils and 2 banners I believe.

#FlightIsImportant

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Does anybody know what the Starcraft portrait is supposed to be? I'd say a Warcraft abomination because of the meathook icon, but it doesn't seem quite right, aesthetically. It's a little too green? Perhaps just some random Diablo monster?

Somebody made a good observation, as well; the Hearthstone card may be kept secret as a result of it being thematically connected to something unannounced, such as the next WoW expansion.
    its either an abomination or the Butcher from Diablo 3. both are huge stitched up freaks and use hooks as a weapon.
    Last edited by BloodGutter; 2013-10-01 at 05:32 PM.

Deleted
    Need that murloc to accompany my Paladin. Good thing I already ordered my ticket, can't wait!

So, let the speculation commence.

Diablo 3 Crusader Murloc for WoW.
    Diablo 3 portrait for SC2. (Probably a Reaper of Souls-related Zombie-thing.)
    Generic Blizzcon banner for D3. (Or is that horned skull something specific?)

All big games have now gotten 1 thing each.

Mystery Hearthstone card. All-Stars? WoW EXP 5?
    Last edited by mmocf747bdc2eb; 2013-10-01 at 05:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So sweet that special promotions and CE's will now have 4 items b/c of hearthstone. Build that Blizzard culture and take my money.
    BAD WOLF

How does those tickets work? Do I have to watch everything live, or will I be able to watch it from an archive, later?
    I'm in EU, so I proly won't be able to sit and watch it live 100% of the time..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    How does those tickets work? Do I have to watch everything live, or will I be able to watch it from an archive, later?
    Yes, you'll be able to watch it - even after several days have passed.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    You can watch it live and from an archive for about 4 weeks after, not sure if it is 4 weeks but there will be an archive.