Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Cute, love that murloc. Makes me really curious what the expansion will be.

Ugh, while he does look cool, the murloc pet is getting a tad old. We had what... 4 or 5? I wanted a mount. Oh well, Blizzcon is already paid for through virtual ticket, so I guess I'm getting it. The pet has nothing to do with WoW, its dressed up as a crusader, the new upcoming class for D3's expansion reaper of souls.

This is the cutest murloc pet ever released! I want it now. I need it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Mine will cost 39.99
    Maybe you are looking a dollars?

I'm a little worried with the Murloc tradition, now the pets can battle. It'll be always humanoid?

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    The pet shows where the next expansion is going, at least it did for cataclysm. So the main hero of the nex xpac, will once again be Tirion Fordring, n his enemy will be the Burning Legion!

It's a murloc pet based on the new Diablo III class: Crusader.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you able to gift the pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    The pet has nothing to do with WoW, its dressed up as a crusader, the new upcoming class for D3's expansion reaper of souls.
    Neither did Murkablo. Or Mini Diablo. Or Tyrael, or his charger. All were WoW goodies with Diablo themes. I'd rather have pets, mounts are usually good for a week before you end up swapping to a better or your favorite model again. Not only that, mounts get old super fast when everyone is riding the things trying to show off. Murkies are awesome because they give the whole thing a theme.

I like the Crusader, he'll play with me on my Paladin.

I don't remember a murloc in D3. Why would they make a murloc based on a game they aren't in? Unless I just missed them. I do remember My Little Ponies in that game.

This happens on my birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    WoW ones probably in 5.5 which should go on the PTR soon.
    haha you're joking right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    D3 a banner... a banner? <,< you're kidding me

cool looking pet...I love that Blizz continue to make this a Murloc based pet and hope they never break the Blizzcon tradition!

Dat crusader murloc. You get only banner for D3 though. I hoped for wings.

The Murloc looks great, was hoping for an unrelated WoW pet but that will do.

I'm really hoping that's going to be the art style coming with the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    haha you're joking right?
    Why would he be joking? It's almost been 1 month since 5.4 launched. That's about right for the next mini patch to go on the PTR, if 5.1 and 5.3 were anything to go by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    I don't remember a murloc in D3. Why would they make a murloc based on a game they aren't in? Unless I just missed them. I do remember My Little Ponies in that game.
    It didn't stop them from making a diablo murloc, or making a murloc marine pet even though starcraft doesn't have murlocs. And Diablo is a seperate universe from WoW, yet there's still a diablo and Tyrael mini pet, in addition to Tyrael's steed, as well as a Zergling, Baneling, and Mini THOR robot, and pictures of Kerrigan on the insides of every Goblin Shredder console.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

ehh not a huge fan of the murloc... Murkablo was cooler. Kinda wish they'd given us something more related to Mists like a true scaled down sha pet or something, or even a mount. everything else is cool tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone's going on about the murloc and I'm just sitting here wondering what significance Stitches has to this Blizzcon, if any.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain