Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phocket View Post
    For feathers and SG specifically, they provide us much needed movement and cc avoidance. How many classes that have a sprint also require hard casting to actually heal? Some will say druid but this sprint comes in car form, and they can break roots and be immune to cc while shifted. Druids can also pounce and bash. Priests cannot. We cannot feather out of a root like a mage can blink out of one either. Or, cloak out of one (hell, even burst of speed breaks roots) like a rogue.
    Good points.

Rshams can remove fears, shapeshift to disable slows, ground incoming CC and also interrupt casts from range.
    Rdruids can shapeshift roots and slows, shapeshift repentence and polymoprh, knockback and have a ranged silence if glyphed.
    Holypalas have a ranged stun/fear, become immune to everything on a 2,5 minute cooldown, aoe-blind, remove roots and slows.

Priests have a feather that boosts speed by 80% for 6 seconds not including slows and that does nothing to roots. NERF IT GOD DAMNIT!

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    15 seconds of uninterruptable burst? Yeah... dream on
    Yeah, there's the problem. If that happened, mindbender duration would be nerfed and no one would want that.

15 secs every 3 minutes, that would mean the priest is immune to silence and cc for 6.25% of the time.
    Is that op? I personally dont think it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    15 secs every 3 minutes, that would mean the priest is immune to silence and cc for 6.25% of the time.
    Is that op? I personally dont think it is
    Think big picture, but not in the time spent silence immune opposed to the cd. 15s of silence immunity is massively op. That's 15 seconds of free casting barring stuns, traps, disorients, aka a game changer. Instead it could be like SWG for shamans and the first 4 seconds you have silence immunity. Still have mindbender (which btw is the talented one, and is on a minute cd, Shadowfiend was the one you're looking for with the 3m cd) and a silence immunity (which disc has, but holy doesn't with Inner Focus).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

4 seconds of silence/cc immunity every 3 minutes? Sounds weak.
    Why cant I think of it as duration compared to cd? Makes sense to me..by the way, 4 seconds every 3 minutes is 1.33%. Very weak.
    Plus if they kill the mindbender, the effect would cancel.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 seconds of silence/cc immunity every 3 minutes? Sounds weak.
    Why cant I think of it as duration compared to cd? Makes sense to me..by the way, 4 seconds every 3 minutes is 1.33%. Very weak.
    Plus if they kill the mindbender, the effect would cancel.
    Obviously the cd would be adjusted to compensate. Mindbender is on a 1min cd btw, shadowfiend is on 3min cd. There is a difference. And thinking about it big picture is ignorant. I would compare it to bladestorm lasting 20 seconds and if hit by it you were auto-slowed. But the cd was 3 min. How is that op if it's only got a ~12% uptime compared to the cd? It's Because of the length of time it lasts. That timeframe is huge. That is as simple as I can put it. I'm wondering if you even pvp at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phocket View Post
    I'm wondering if you even pvp at all?
    He just suggested 15 seconds of immunity to all forms of CC. Why even waste time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    He just suggested 15 seconds of immunity to all forms of CC. Why even waste time?
    Touché lol

Flame city!
    So i was referring to the 3 minute shadowfiend being 15 secs, if one went with the 1 min cd mindbender, the 4 second immunity would be applied.
    If the 15 sec immunity on 3 min cd was in effect, the counter, of course, would be kill the shadowfiend.
    Would that all of a sudden make shadw priest op? Thats a matter of opinion.

Deleted
    Flame city!
    So i was referring to the 3 minute shadowfiend being 15 secs, if one went with the 1 min cd mindbender, the 4 second immunity would be applied.
    If the 15 sec immunity on 3 min cd was in effect, the counter, of course, would be kill the shadowfiend.
    Would that all of a sudden make shadw priest op? Thats a matter of opinion.
    4 seconds is fine. 15 seconds is not.