Achievement chest question

Hi all, I know this probably sounds like a stupid question to the rest of you but I haven't played for quite some time and i'm a little confused. A friend from where I work got me playing again and I decided to make a new character, when I logged in I had a few "achievement chests" with some really nice stuff inside, XP boost, Karma boost (i think) and some sort of weapon "skins" etc.

I later decided I didn't want to play the new character I made and I deleted it, but i lost all the things I got from those chests too, is there anyway for me to get them back on a new character? It's only level 2, thank you

unfortunately for you, everything that was in that characters bags were deleted. The only things that you'll be able to get (if you had them by the achievements) is the armor (like the gauntlets) and the weapons (the zenith weapons). So your weapon skins will be usable but any of the consumables are lost forever.

Oh really? That's a shame... I did manage to choose one of the weapons so I suppose i'll just have to hold onto that!

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Try contacting support. I've done similar things in other mmos and they would revert the mistake.

IIRC, reversions are 1) account wide (rather than character specific) and 2) a one-time deal for the account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    IIRC, reversions are 1) account wide (rather than character specific) and 2) a one-time deal for the account.
    I thought they said a few months after release, that they were now able to do this.

well from previous posts I've seen, they won't reimburse lost or deleted items

They added account recovery/rollback last December, and everything I said was right. They also will only use it for compromises, not errors/mistakes on the users side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

This is why I always make sure I completely strip characters before deleting them. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    This is why I always make sure I completely strip characters before deleting them. >_<
    Yeah, at least now I don't need to worry about the karma some alts had, and once or twice I forgot to transfer the money off a soon-to-die alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Yeah, at least now I don't need to worry about the karma some alts had, and once or twice I forgot to transfer the money off a soon-to-die alt.
    I swear, that was the biggest perk of the wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I swear, that was the biggest perk of the wallet.
    Nyah, stacks of Badges of Honor from achievement chests leaving my bags was the biggest perk. It was a close second though.