[H]546 Mage LF New Home, ready to transfer

I have played this mage for a year now, and have raided heroics as long as I have played wow. Have played Tanks and healers alike while raiding heroics and raid leading. Currently, just looking for a group that is focused on downing heroics, don't care if there is a short rotation going in and sitting out certain fights for better comp, but also not looking to spend majority of my time on the bench.

Have 12/14 normal XP.

Sat Thok, and haven't killed Garrosh but was there for many attempts and multiple ~12% Phase 2 wipes to Empowered Sha adds.

Ideally looking for somewhere that is PST and raids 3-4 days a week, I'm free Tues-Thurs 7pm-12am.

Have 10/13 heroic XP for ToT, (was unavailable The night we killed heroic Animus, and extended lockout for 2 weeks working on Lei Shen).

Recently switch to Arcane from Fire and its ok, I was having trouble with the nerf to Combustion and most of my gear was crit + mastery so going for a crit + haste build felt fairly lackluster. Still working on arcane but was pulling better number than i had the weeks prior last night in flex.

Feel free to reply to me here or on btag Legendary#1697

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one mage for a core 25-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 8/14HM 25s

Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

Over eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Thek, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 4/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Now recruiting all classes and specs. We are recruiting tanks, melee, ranged dps, and healers.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Get Carried is a Horde, 25 person progression raiding guild on the US PvE server Undermine. We’ve been raiding together through multiple expansions and retained the same core and leadership that we have in the past. We strive for server first achievements and enter every raid with the intention on improving on our last attempt. We have strong leadership and a loot system that encourages exception player awareness and DPS/HPS. Despite our name, we do not carry any underwhelming players. All roster spots are earned and everyone is expected to perform their role to the best of their ability.

Current Recruiting Needs:
    • Mage
    • Shadow Priest
    • Hunter
    • Warlock
    • Restoration Shaman
    • Balance Druid
    Due to the competitive nature of our guild, any outstanding players will be considered for a roster spot.

Progression:
    • 13/14 SoO
    • 6/13 Heroic ToT
    • 1/6 Heroic MsV, 6/6 Normal HoF, 3/4 Heroic ToES
    • 8/8 Heroic DS (US 300)
    • 7/7 Heroic FL (US 500)

Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 8:00 – 11:00 PM EST
    We will occasionally run a little later to ensure we obtain our goals for the evening. We continue pushing content with a 10 man group on weekends and Monday if people are available.

We distribute loot via a council of mixed members. Loot is given to those who show exception raid awareness, DPS/HPS and stellar attendance. We often cycle members into the loot council for any given amount of time to ensure there is no bias voting and to give a different perspective. That being said, we have completely geared out new members who’ve showed the ability to play at a level that exceeded our expectations.

Requirements:

• We use Mumble as our communication program. You need to have it downloaded and you need a working microphone.
    • You must be able to make our raid schedule. We understand that emergencies come up; we ask that you contact an officer if you cannot make a raid for any reason.
    • We are not care bears. You must be able to take criticism.
    • You need the push for progression. This means coming to raid with an understanding on every encounter in the instance. Our bank provides consumables and repairs. You should always carry extra in case we do not have a surplus to hand out for any reason.

All recruiting is done via interview. We do not have a written application process. Please contact one of the two RealIDs below to set that up.

Elms#1515 or Katyperry#1905

You may also reply here with your RealID and we can touch base with you in game.

Hi there,

We're a new team looking to add the final pieces to the puzzle to go with a talented and progression-minded core. We can offer 75%+ playtime right off the bat as a trial, as we run a very tight roster and do not recruit for the bench.

Best,
    Gruuv

Reckless Abandon is a new 10M Semi-HC raiding guild on US-Kel'Thuzad with an experienced leadership core.

For the week of 9/24, we got 10/14 down despite starting the tier with an average ~520 ilvl.

Times: Mon-Thurs 930pm - 1230 am server (830pm - 1130 pm pst)
    URL: http://recklessabandon.guildlaunch.com/

What we offer:
    It will be our goal to put ourselves on the map in our first tier together, and be pushing for a heroic clear in our second. We will keep a laid-back atmosphere but ensure everyone is accountable and pulling their weight, as we pursue this goal as a team. We will keep a tight nit 12/13-player roster and will never recruit for the bench.
    We have set up a Web site for our members to read strats, chat with guildies, and share hilarious Youtube videos - and we have posted a charter explaining what we want to do, and what our leadership is generally about.

What we're looking for:
    Whether you're a battle-tested heroic raider or someone who's been around normal-modes and early heroics for a few years and is looking for their first shot on a Semi-HC team, we're looking for the same traits. We want players who can both demonstrate they've put in time to learn their class and current raid encounters, but also individuals who show decorum and poise in how they handle themselves. You'll need to show you're a person of character just as much as one of talent in order to pass our trial.

What's next:
    If you're interested, please read our charter and apply at the Site above. If you have any questions, please send Gruuv or Measurange an ingame tell, or add us on Battletags at Gruuv#1705 or Measurange#1361.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    <Jinx> invites you to join us. We're looking for skilled players!
    We were 5/13 in Heroic ToT and currently 10/14 in SoO (12/14 10 man).

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
    http://jinxguild.guildlaunch.com Click the “apply to guild” link just above the class recruitment icons.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 6, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On progression fights we roll with our best 25.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Dagor, Aeonian, Ammeythyst, Whiteytighty, or Lugbruz (personnel officer).

For more info: Real ID-Bourne#1245 , Lugbruz#1400 or JinxDagor#1357

http://jinxguild.guildlaunch.com

Hi friend!

Have you found a guild yet? I'm not sure what your availability or preference is, but I'd love for you to check us out. I'm looking for a legit mage (I only have ONE current raiding mage)!

I hate looking like spam, but I'll drop a little guild info for ya here.

Warpath progression:
    Tier 16: Siege of Orgrimmar - 14/14N, 2/14 Heroic
    Tier 15: 12/12N, 13/13 Heroic ToT
    Tier 14: 6/6 Heroic MSV, 5/6 Heroic HoF, 1/4 Heroic ToES
    Cataclysm: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Who we are:
    Warpath is a 25M Horde guild on Akama looking to pick up players who are looking for core raider spots. We have a solid raid core as well as a very active and social casual community. Our main focus is end-game progression, but we also take pride in being achievement-oriented. You will find that many of our members are also PvP focused!

What are we looking for?
    As an app, we expect our raiders to be reliable and consistent; knowledgeable and mature. We also expect applicant's gear, experience, and skill level to be on-par with our current progression.

We raid on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Monday.
    9:30 PM to 12:30 AM CENTRAL (server)
    This is 10:30-1:30 EST, and 7:30-10:30 PST

Near perfect attendance is a must!

What YOU can expect from Warpath:
    A serious progression environment without the elitist attitudes.
    An understanding and patient group of players
    Goodies: flasks, feasts, bank repairs, and mats for enchants
    Srsly, check us out: warpathakama.com or add me to b.tag (Pie#1786) -- I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
    GL on the guild search!
    Last edited by girlTheory; 2013-10-02 at 10:16 PM.

Really not trying to come off as a dick, because I am looking for a new home, but I am really only looking for Horde, so thanks for the replies for Ally, but I'm strictly looking for horde. And only on the days I listed, with a optional clean up day on Sun/Mon, as those are potential days off for me from work., otherwise the only nights I can guarantee I will be on for raid would be the tues-thurs.

- - - Updated - - -

Ready to transfer, just need to meet a few requirements.

- 10 Man (will consider 25 but mainly interested in 10)

- 12/14 at least

- Horde.

- Raid times can be in EST, CST, whatever, so long as they fit into 7PM-12AM PACIFIC Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. I can raid on Sunday's or Monday's, but I would prefer that to be a optional cleanup day as I have a sporadic work schedule for those days.
    Last edited by Layluh; 2013-10-03 at 10:57 PM.

<Heresiarch> is a semi hardcore 10 man raiding guild on the server Drenden.

- Information -
    • 10 Man Raid Group
    • Raid Times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 8 to 11 PM EST
    • All raid supplies are covered by the guild
    • First month you are a Recruit*, afterwards you are either promoted or demoted depending on attendance and performance
    *Recruits are lower priority on things such as Tier, Trinkets, and Weapons. Once promoted to Raider you will be able to roll on all loot.

- Current Progression -
    • 12/14 Normal Siege of Orgrimmar

- Recruitment Needs -
    Currently looking for 2 Ranged DPS
    • Death Knight : Closed
    • Druid : High (Boomkin)
    • Hunter : High
    • Mage : High
    • Monk : Closed
    • Paladin : Closed
    • Priest : Closed
    • Rogue : Closed
    • Shaman : High (Elemental)
    • Warlock : Closed
    • Warrior : Closed
    Exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply no matter recruitment needs.

We're currently recruiting for Siege of Orgrimmar to fill out our melee-heavy roster.

If interested, please apply on our website (heresiarchguild . com) or you can contact an officer or recruiter in game if you have any other questions or concerns. The recruitment team consists of Wrathblood, Millor, Beleavere and Hesher or you can /who to see if we're on an alt.

<Energy> is an Alliance 10 man guild on the server Grizzly Hills. We currently are working on SoO 10 Man progression, currently we are at 13/14 Normal. Should be 14/14 withing the next 2 days. We are a laid back semi hardcore group of raiders. Some of us have been together for almost 3 years. If you enjoy a drama free, chill atmosphere and a 2 day schedule this is the place for you.

We raid only 2 nights Friday/Saturday 8p-12a Server (Central Time). Due to our light schedule we don't like wasting time and like to spend as much of our raid time as possible actually attempting new bosses. We provide flasks/food/pots for all Raiders, even trials.

We are currently looking for:

-Mage - Any spec as long as you are proficient at it.
    -Disc Priest/Holy Pally/Resto Shaman

If you think we match your current needs please contact us asap.
    Battletag: Syloxane#1437

Still ready to transfer, just meet my few requirements and we can talk.

- 10 Man (will consider 25 but mainly interested in 10)

- 12/14 at least

- Horde.

- Raid times can be in EST, CST, whatever, so long as they fit into 7PM-12AM PACIFIC Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. I can raid on Sunday's or Monday's, but I would prefer that to be a optional cleanup day as I have a sporadic work schedule for those days.

Hey Layluh, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 6/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7pm-11pm MST (9pm-1am EST, 6pm-10pm PST)

We are a 25 man raiding guild on Deathwing- Horde

Progress:

ToT: 9/13 25 Heroic
    SOO: 14/14 Normal

About Us:
    Discord is an old, established Deathwing casual raiding guild.

The guild is Level 25. Repairs are provided for raiders. As of right now, we are supplying Food, and offering Potions and Flasks for a heavily discounted rate.

Loot is council with emphasis on attendance and performance. You play well and show up, you will get lots of goodies.

Requirements to apply:
    - 18 years or older
    - Stable internet connection
    - Mumble with working microphone
    - Full availability for our raid times - no conflicting work schedules or known regular commitments please. Since we only raid 2 days a week, this is VERY important.

Who we are interested in-
    Mistweaver Monk
    Priest DPS And Heals
    Boomkin/Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Warlock
    Mage

All other classes are still welcome to apply!!

Visit Discord-dw.enjin.com and read our forums for sample applications and to apply.

We are currently accepting applications for all interested players, with healers and strong DPS in preferred consideration.
    We are looking for players who therory craft, and try to be the top of their class.
    Add Durgga#1765, Element#1778 for any more questions!

we would love to talk to you www opponent-guild com

Highly Inappropriate
    <Horde Side of Opponent>
    25 Man Casual / Semi Hardcore
    Progression: 14/14 SoO 10m 0/14 SoO 25m
    Raid Leader(s): Valrotica (8/14H), Doolin, Beansi
    Battletags: valbot1982#1432
    Raid Nights: Sat & Sun
    Raid Times: 7pm-10:30pm EST
    Recruiting:
    •Hunter
    •Boomkin ( Big Plus For Resto OS)

•Mage
    •Warlock
    •Shadow Priest

Expanding to 25 man June 28, accepting applications for dps and heals. (Will consider all qualified applicants.) Must be 555+ w/ cloak or close to it.