losing destro t15 2 set ??

i got the warforged shoulders from ordos but if i equip it i will lose my 2 set bonus :/

Deleted
    I find the 2 set to be really good considering I have two 10 second duration trinkets (Wush/BBoY). It definitely helps me squeeze out the second chaos bolt when under 20 emberbits on the pull.

I picked up flexi gloves today, and I'm waiting for a second piece later this week (if we get to see our FIRST conqueror token drop) before I break my t15 2 piece.

I tried to use Askmrrobot's bags addon which inspects your bags and suggest if anything is better in there. I have not started even normals yet since I was on a break, so I have 2x16 flex in my bag, 2xT15 heroic wearing and one T15 chest set normal in bags.

So, it proposed to wear my T16 pants + gloves (breaking the T15 bonus from the gloves but gaining 2xT16) and to wear the chest NORMAL t15 (instead the heroic non set chest from tot) to maintain the T15 bonus I lost from gloves. Does it worth it for destruction?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

t15 2set is roughly 2-3k dps across the different specs, assuming you are wearing ~550. dps gain via 543>567 ilvl should be close to that, and if you aren't heroic t15 / aren't going over hit cap, the decision should be easier
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-10-28 at 12:26 AM.

The thing is I am 543 T15 2pc and my T16 are flex (548 just 5 ilvl). Wondered if t15 is so good that it is ok to use a 530 chest over the 543 in order to keep the 2xT15.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

yes it is
    dropping tier 15 2set only worth it for tier 16 4set
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.