Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    LFR Thok is gunna be very entertaining, gunna Q up just to see the mayhem, the Repair Bill will be worth it.
    Just because the boss mechanics on normal mode would result in a QQ shitstorm if they were implemented exactly the same way in LFR doesn't mean they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Just because the boss mechanics on normal mode would result in a QQ shitstorm if they were implemented exactly the same way in LFR doesn't mean they will be.
    /sarcasm

Nazgrim LFR pre-nerf says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    LFR Thok is gunna be very entertaining, gunna Q up just to see the mayhem, the Repair Bill will be worth it.
    Funny thing about Thok LFR they already stated: Each Pulse does NOT increases his Energy regen, so Pulses happen at the same speed :P.

Also I would assume on Spoils the boxes are opened automatically by the game, not by players(you could grief SO MUCH here if it wasn't automatic!).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I thought Methods kill looked really clean, Blood legions however >.>
    I dident say anything about clean.. Take a look at MW vid then methods, pay attention to where they tank the boss, and which spells they choose from belt.. I know witch tac i would choose.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Thats only if people don't listen to tactic or players who know the tactic just sit there expecting everyone else to know them aswell.

As for which I think is hardest, none. None is truly hard. Either it is just gear issues (being undergeared) or it is that the raid hasn't learned tactics completely. Both of which has nothing to do if the boss is hard enough, it just makes it harder than it should be.
    You can literally say that about anything. Nothing is hard if you already know how to do it....