Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Except games being decided by the flip of a coin is hardly an interesting game mechanic.
    Skill>First pick

If my in-game champion has more in-game power than the enemy's in-game champions not by a fault of their strategy but by a design flaw causing me to be far stronger than they are, how is that not an in-game advantage?
    How exactly does this happen? Oh wait, in rare occasions only.

I'm pretty sure the core of MOBAs are RTSs with RPG features.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Do we really have nothing better to do than repeat 'Your argument is bad' ad nauseam?
    No, I'm telling you you're lying to better suit your argument. Not JUST saying your argument is bad.

>Implying Uncharted doesn't have platforming.
    Not implying it, stating its not a platformer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    1. Compared to what other game?
    2. Pay for an advantage, ofc not everyone automatically win because they got more heroes. But there is obviously and advantage to be able to choose between more than others. Especially since we all agree on the fact that the game isnt perfectly balanced.
    3. Would the game has been as appealing in the past if it had similar games launched with better business models? Or did they gain their huge population due to lack of competition?:P
    1) It doesn't need to be compared. I gave you the definition of greed, and it doesn't work in your argument.
    2) No game is perfectly balanced, this doesn't mean you get an advantage for buying a champion you've never played. Especially since all champions are on the weekly rotation.
    3)This does not matter. Its appealing to people that like its style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    So the only valid argument for weekly rotation is that it gets Riot a profit? Dear god people, what is even going on.

Its borderline masochistic to want to farm all those damn heroes over thousands of games, (and were still not even mentioning runes)why you wouldnt want a fair and balanced playing field is beyond me.
    So, no arguments for getting rid of the weekly rotation, besides I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!.... okay then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I dont blame players for being used to business model of LoL, I understand their time investment. However, it doesnt make business model any better than Dota 2 and doesnt give a valid reason why a new player would choose LoL over dota 2.
    Thats the point, no one here is stating everyone should pick League over DOTA2. People should pick the model and game they prefer, instead of trying to make both how they prefer. You've been given plenty of reasons. You just keep saying "LOL BAD! 5 YEARS! 700 DOLLARS!!! GRUNT!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Skill>First pick
    Yes, but an advantage is an advantage.

How exactly does this happen? Oh wait, in rare occasions only.
    I believe we were working under the assumption that Jayce is indeed OP. If you'd like to move the goalposts, please ask the other team before you do.

Thanks for proving my point.
    u wot m8

No, I'm telling you you're lying to better suit your argument. Not JUST saying your argument is bad.
    Are you aware what different aspects of an issue are? Things with large effects can be changed by small things.

Not implying it, stating its not a platformer.
    Ohwell ur argoment es baed

2) No game is perfectly balanced, this doesn't mean you get an advantage for buying a champion you've never played. Especially since all champions are on the weekly rotation.
    Yorick is on free rotation once every year, just saying. As of right now, last time he was free was April 2012.

So, no arguments for getting rid of the weekly rotation, besides I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!.... okay then.
    You say it like wanting is bad.

Thats the point, no one here is stating everyone should pick League over DOTA2. People should pick the model and game they prefer, instead of trying to make both how they prefer. You've been given plenty of reasons. You just keep saying "LOL BAD! 5 YEARS! 700 DOLLARS!!! GRUNT!"
    You are aware.
    That I can like a game.
    And dislike aspects of it right.
    I really hate PA crits and Backtracks, they're bullshit. I want them changed.
    But DotA is still a pretty alright game.
    Is there a single aspect of LoL you dislike? Would you want that changed? Why are you complaining, go play a game that has that? You see where this is going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Let me put this from another point of view; who starts a video game on Hard the first time they play the game?
    I put every game on hardest difficulty unless it's a genre I'm bad at. (Which is pretty much RTSs and that's it.)

Yes, but an advantage is an advantage.
    Its not really an advantage though, you are just pretending. You haven't once proven an in game advantage.

I believe we were working under the assumption that Jayce is indeed OP. If you'd like to move the goalposts, please ask the other team before you do.
    I haven't.

Are you aware what different aspects of an issue are? Things with large effects can be changed by small things.
    Again, you are just lying and changing whats important to you to change your argument. Its its only a small issue, you can get over it.

Ohwell ur argoment es baed
    Are you drunk?

Yorick is on free rotation once every year, just saying. As of right now, last time he was free was April 2012.
    So he is free sometimes? Okay.

You say it like wanting is bad.
    Yes, it is.

You are aware.
    That I can like a game.
    And dislike aspects of it right.
    I really hate PA crits and Backtracks, they're bullshit. I want them changed.
    But DotA is still a pretty alright game.
    Is there a single aspect of LoL you dislike? Would you want that changed? Why are you complaining, go play a game that has that? You see where this is going?
    No, I like every aspect of League, thanks. Even if there were a small issue that "annoyed" me, I would get over it, or find a new game.

Deleted
    I haven't.
    Its not really an advantage though, you are just pretending. You haven't once proven an in game advantage.
    ok m8

Again, you are just lying and changing whats important to you to change your argument. Its its only a small issue, you can get over it.
    I don't think you understand what a lie is and what 'truth' entails.

Are you drunk?
    No, just facetious.

So he is free sometimes? Okay.
    ...you think being free (currently) less than once per year is even remotely okay?

Yes, it is.
    Why do you own a computer.
    Why do you own internet.
    Why do you own anything at all.
    Because you want it.
    Thus, you are a bad person.

No, I like every aspect of League, thanks.
    Haha oh wow.

ok m8
    I don't think you understand what a lie is and what 'truth' entails.
    So you have no proof to your claims? Okay GG.

...you think being free (currently) less than once per year is even remotely okay?
    100% completely and utterly A-OKAY.

Why do you own a computer.
    Why do you own internet.
    Why do you own anything at all.
    Because you want it.
    Thus, you are a bad person.
    I paid/pay for all those things. GG.

Haha oh wow.
    GG

Deleted
    No, I like every aspect of League, thanks. Even if there were a small issue that "annoyed" me, I would get over it, or find a new game.
    I'm not sure if I should laugh or just feel sorry for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this since it's not really on topic and just senseless arguing.