Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    The one that comes to mind for me was in Cata.

Our guild had been 8/8 Heroic for quite some time, and I had finally gotten BiS everything... except the belt off of Zonozz. That thing just would not drop for me, and it never did. To this day I'm still bitter that of all the times I ran him (which was 19, btw) that I saw MAYBE one belt the entire time. It was the one piece I needed to be completely decked out for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    DST

10char
    This god-forsaken trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hallowed Garments, from Murmur in Shadow Lab back in BC, for my healing priest. I ran it at least once a day, sometimes more, for months. Never dropped.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Heroic BM in TBC....hourglass! Oh how I hate you!!!

I remember wrath ... Remember the Argent crusade sword that tanks used?
    Yeah I replaced it in ICC ..... fuck you UtP .... Just fuck you

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deathbringer's Will, I did eventually get it in April though.
    ABOMS NORTH-LEFT!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dislodged_Foreign_Object NEVER got this item and I was raiding that instance on 25man in both 25normal and then 25heroic. When it dropped someone else got it, due to me having higher overall itemlevel. And usually the one who got it quit after a little while. And I just looked it up I have 24 normal kills and 20 heroic kills on rotface...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=69582 Skullpiercer pauldrons. I had a shitty 346 shoulders before that I ran za every week to get it but with no hope it never dropped. Ran za over like 30 times and I never got it. Heck, in the end I used pvp shoulders just to boost my ilvl and finally replaced it when LFR DS was released.

I get maybe 1-2 pieces of gear a week. I have the worst luck for drops.