10+ Year Old Account

GTA V: Does anybody else feel bad for Micheal? [B]SPOILERS[/B]

Ok so I complete about 50% of it on the first day. And it was like 3 in the morning. But I mean hes son is like everything you hate roled up into a joint then him smoking it. And his daughter is a slut. I mean the saddest moments were when his son drugged him and pushed him on to the street and he was on a acid trip. But I beat the game and everything gets better for Micheal until you choose to kill him or Trevor. But I mean seriously its really sad.

Deleted
    Well Michael is a criminal, he has killed lots of people and karma's a bitch. But at the end he lives happy forever (I assume the "Deathwish" end is the cannon one).

I felt bad for Michael, even though the ending for his is super nice.

But Michael cheated on his wife like 80 times, acts like a mean dick to his family, and is a criminal who made them change their lives. Don't feel too bad.

Also, this could have easily been in the GTA5 Megathread.

Deleted
    I like Michael. Yes, he is a douche and has donde / does a lot of bad stuff but even with that... he tries to be a good husband and a good father. Its can of sad because the more he tries to be a good man the more he gets rejected by his family and the more rejected he gets more jobs of his criminal life will he accept.