Thread: Odd Build Ideas

Odd Build Ideas

I know this isn't viable but with 15% Death Timer reduction from runes and 10% from masteries along with revive/tele, i think you could make quite a formidable farmer esp on people like Nasus/Singed who don't need summoners that much. this would require 0/21/9 Id say masteries picking up the death timer the +revive/tele mastery along with 10% summoner reduction.

Another one for top lane farmers, designed specifically for singed. Gp5 reds and quints. rush philo and kages. Possibly even Avarice Blade.
    Without the blade once you get the two item's that is 27.25 gold per 10 if my math is correct. 29.25 with blade +2 per kill. too bad they took the old TF passive away....
    But with 27.25gp10 in a 20 minute span that is 3270 which compares to the 1560 without. Sure it sacrifices two item slots for that time, and a few runes, but playing Singed you don't need much and you should just farm, farm, farm. Of course early game might take a hit but over time thats a ton of extra gold.

Something I've started doing as a top lane tank is run with damage (particularly lifesteal) runes and tank masteries. It hurts tankiness late game, but it allows you to trade better in lane and be more useful when your jungler ganks. It works really well for Nasus and decently for Jax from what I've seen. I also don't run TP (mostly out of me being unfamiliar with it) and instead go ignite, which is great 1v1 in top lane... especially if your opponent doesn't think to check your summoners. It's kinda funny how many times I've gotten kills top lane as Nasus 1v1 against virtually anyone because they think half health Nasus is dead Nasus.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Something I've started doing as a top lane tank is run with damage (particularly lifesteal) runes and tank masteries. It hurts tankiness late game, but it allows you to trade better in lane and be more useful when your jungler ganks. It works really well for Nasus and decently for Jax from what I've seen. I also don't run TP (mostly out of me being unfamiliar with it) and instead go ignite, which is great 1v1 in top lane... especially if your opponent doesn't think to check your summoners. It's kinda funny how many times I've gotten kills top lane as Nasus 1v1 against virtually anyone because they think half health Nasus is dead Nasus.
    It has it's uses I just love free farming as nasus and getting massive q stacks and tele makes that super easy since you can bait them by backing then coming back real quick.