House Sole [Alliance- Korgath] 10man looking for a Tank

House Sole is needing a replacement tank for our main 10man raid. Our raid days/times are Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday 8pm-10:30pm. Last tier we brought down 7 heroic mode Throne of Thunder bosses. We are currently 10/14 in Siege of Orgrimmar. This particular 10man group has consisted of more or less the same members since the early days of WotLK and have accomplished much since then. We aren't picky about the class of tank, heck we've raided with 2 Death Knight tanks for most of this expansion. What we are looking for is a tank who can play their class, is reliable, and someone who is looking for a new home. House Sole itself has been around for as long as WoW has existed.
    Reply here if you want to ask any questions or apply at Housesole.com.

Hey i might be interested. but it depends on your time zone. I'm central server time. I'm a 545 ilvl prot warrior w/ cloak and 6/14 NM exp. I'm looking for a new guild because of work scheduling complications. Let me know what's up

Hey there, I'm a 542 ilvl prot paladin, and my only question would be what timezone are your raid times in?