View Poll Results: Do you support a war between Israel and Iran?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Yes

1 8.33%
  • No

11 91.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    Let's not derail this topic to religion anyway.
    So you lose at another talking point and whine about 'derailment' that you started.

This thread is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So you lose at another talking point and whine about 'derailment' that you started.

This thread is amazing.
    You can pm me so we don't derail this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Fuck this topic, you should be ashamed.

Why are you using phrasing that implies their receiving U.S. support makes them worse off?
    Really? I thought it appeared as though it was discrediting Israel, not the U.S - That was my intent anyway, without the U.S (And to an earlier extent the U.K) they'd be without weapons and likely destroyed decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    Let's not derail this topic to religion anyway.
    A large part of the war would be for religious reasons, thereby making the entire topic religious.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by almaderp View Post
    A large part of the war would be for religious reasons, thereby making the entire topic religious.
    OP created topics about Israel/<random arab counterpart> a few times in the past and already recieved infranctions, he is desperate to avoid it further.
    Problem is his passion for the topic so he cant stay away from making the threads which in turn make half his posts in here being posted in a moderation fashion.
    My bet, just wanted to create the topic and idle off hoping it becoming a flame fest, with the exception of posting that an event that cost alot of civilian deaths was "nice".
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

His last time-out was because he tried to bring up the occupation of Cyprus and that Cyprus belongs to the Turks.

I destroyed him, of course, but his only responses throughout the topic were "herp you must be from Golden Dawn/Stormfront derp".

It went on for pages before he got dinged.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do not start threads designed to spawn non-constructive arguments and flaming.