Question Blizzcon - Do you get the In-Game Goodies if you don't have an active subscription?

Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if you get the In-Game Goodies even if you don't have a WoW active subscription during the Blizzcon or the full version of a game (so when I buy the game the goodie will be there) , probably some of you have run into the same issue or have a reply for it.

I'm guessing you get a code that doesn't expire.

Yes, you should get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you'll receive a code, unsure, but don't think it'll expire. Unless it is fully automated, as you need to log in to order. Atleast I did. So they could as well just apply the goodies directly to your account.

Maybe there is a FAQ on BlizzCon's site?

If I order the BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Ticket, will I receive the BlizzCon 2013-exclusive in-game goodies?
    Yes, if you purchase the Virtual Ticket Internet stream, you will also receive the BlizzCon 2013-exclusive World of Warcraft, Diablo® III, StarCraft II, and Hearthstone™: Heroes of Warcraft™ in-game goodies

World of Warcraft Pet: Murkalot
    StarCraft II Portrait & Decal: Tearin' Stitches & Stitches' Hook
    Diablo III Banner: Mark of Death
    Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Card: Mystery Minion

The goodies will be linked to the Battle.net account used to purchase the Virtual Ticket at some point after the show begins. Please note that the BlizzCon 2013 in-game goodies are available only to players on realms/servers in the following regions: the Americas (including those serving players in Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia), Europe, Russia, Taiwan, and Korea.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-03 at 07:42 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

That makes sense, thanks guys!

Can anybody who has bought the virtual ticket for previous blizzcons confirm this?

Edit: Thanks Gehco, I had already checked that and still it doesn't imply it will be there no matter what.
    Last edited by Xeiken; 2013-10-03 at 07:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeiken View Post
    That makes sense, thanks guys!

Can anybody who has bought the virtual ticket for previous blizzcons confirm this?

Edit: Thanks Gehco, I had already checked that and still it doesn't imply it will be there no matter what.
    Well, it only says that it'll link to your account that you ordered from. Remember, changes can be done to your account even if frozen in the WoW section. I don't actually recall much from 2011, was enjoying the show, almost didn't leave my house when BlizzCon was up. Heh. And full version of the game doesn't matter, my friend. it's your account that does, you have one.

By having your account, you can order the ticket. The goodies unlocked from this ticket will be attached to your account, and appear in your content as you start playing again. And the original thought of a code, I'll withdraw that. Reading the FAQ, of course there wont be a code - it is exclusive content after all.

Already ordered my ticket, made sure I have no plans on those days as well, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nice, that's all I wanted to know, thank you so much, now I'm all up for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, that's all I wanted to know, thank you so much, now I'm all up for it
    Just wondering, why do you want to see blizzcon while your WoW account is frozen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Is it possible if I want SC2 goodie to go to another account? I have seperate WoW and SC2 account.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Just wondering, why do you want to see blizzcon while your WoW account is frozen?
    And what had one thing to do with the other one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Is it possible if I want SC2 goodie to go to another account? I have seperate WoW and SC2 account.
    Only going to the account that you order the ticket from, as far as I know. But mostly all accounts that we have are merged together, unless you talk about a complete separate real ID account? If so, then I would sadly think no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You can still enjoy BlizzCon without playing, many YouTubers who doesn't play WoW anymore are going to attend even. You can always enjoy the show. There will most likely be some awesome reveals.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if you get the In-Game Goodies even if you don't have a WoW active subscription during the Blizzcon or the full version of a game (so when I buy the game the goodie will be there) , probably some of you have run into the same issue or have a reply for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I'm guessing you get a code that doesn't expire.
    From my understanding, it's like the store purchases. It flags your account for receiving it, and next time you log in you get it via the mail.

At least that's how I got my Murkablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Only going to the account that you order the ticket from, as far as I know. But mostly all accounts that we have are merged together, unless you talk about a complete separate real ID account? If so, then I would sadly think no.

- - - Updated - - -

You can still enjoy BlizzCon without playing, many YouTubers who doesn't play WoW anymore are going to attend even. You can always enjoy the show. There will most likely be some awesome reveals.
    Plus there's still SC2, D3, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard All-Stars).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    From my understanding, it's like the store purchases. It flags your account for receiving it, and next time you log in you get it via the mail.

At least that's how I got my Murkablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus there's still SC2, D3, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard All-Stars).
    Indeed. Though, burning for next expantion. And if Heroes of the Storm is WoW or All-stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll get a ingame mail from one of the GMs when you login containing a letter and the pet... that's how you recieve it, doesn't matter if you unfreeze your account 5 years from now... once it's flagged it'll be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Indeed. Though, burning for next expantion. And if Heroes of the Storm is WoW or All-stars.
    Burning? If by that you mean the murloc, I beleive you mean the Crusader Murloc.

Whilst this thread is open, does anybody know what time GMT (or American) Blizzcon lasts for each day?

Tempted to buy a ticket for the first time but don't want to end up missing most of it because i'll be asleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Whilst this thread is open, does anybody know what time GMT (or American) Blizzcon lasts for each day?

Tempted to buy a ticket for the first time but don't want to end up missing most of it because i'll be asleep
    I'd imagine times will be close to what it was in 2011, so in PST we have http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/10/06/bl...ule-of-events/