I am really getting frustrated with my DPS. I just can't pull enough to compare with others. I've read every guide in the forums and I'm strictly trying to live up to them. I tried reforging into the hast cap, didn't help at all - maybe even made my DPS even lower! In LFR/flex I see weaker item level people doing way more dps than me.
Use cooldown when they come off CD
1. Maintain both dots on target
2. Starsurge + Starsurge procs, interrupt (starfire/wrath) casting if it pops before mid-cast
3. Wrath in Solar, Starfire in Lunar
Start rotation (use starsurge procs as they come):
1. Get into 25 pre-lunar
2. Pop Starfall
4. Throw dots, the "weaker" first
5. Spam Starfire untill starfall falls
6. Pop another starfall
7. Pop Celestial Alignment
8. Refresh dots with Moonfire
9. Spam Starfire
10. Pop third starfall that came with celestial alignment
11. Refresh dots before Celestial Alignment runs out
Now. I am trying my everything and I end up average 97k while DPSing non-heroic totem (with my own buff). I perform WAYYY better DPS with all of my other toons near same ilvl, or even lower item levels!
What's wrong, or is the gear scaling for balance really poor?
I've tried to reforge all my 2nd cap haste back into crit like the askmrrobot says, but actually it didn't help at all.
While I'm stuck in 90-100k DPS, I see weaker players doing 150k easily. And honestly - I think that with 526 ilvl I should easily be doing over that.