Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Hmm, house warfare again? :P
    This house warfare is more likely to have 4-5 Mafia teams and 3 SKs, and not one Doctor or Cop in sight.

    Or everyone has a one-shot Night Kill... Or... or...

    Uggor, y u pick second favorite thing ever to make mafia game of when I wanted to sit out!
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  3. #43
    Why would you want to sit out of this? It will be awesome!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Why would you want to sit out of this? It will be awesome!
    I know! That's why I'm not sitting out!
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  5. #45
    Moderator Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,024
    It will be a day start.

    I'm also NOT retaining the vote loss rule. If you don't like non voting lurkers, kill them.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    This house warfare is more likely to have 4-5 Mafia teams and 3 SKs, and not one Doctor or Cop in sight.

    Or everyone has a one-shot Night Kill... Or... or...

    Uggor, y u pick second favorite thing ever to make mafia game of when I wanted to sit out!
    I know! Sounds great.

  7. #47
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    please cancel my sign up
    What happened to your avatar?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    What happened to your avatar?
    It's probably related to why he is not going to play.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  9. #49
    Moderator Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,024
    Currently 22 signed up, I'd like for there to be 30 ish, really. IT will make the game flow better, believe it or not. Poke other people to signup!

  10. #50
    For a game this size you'd need several replacements ready on standby.

  11. #51
    Moderator Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,024
    Nah, no need for replacements. Chaos fuels us all, chaos is in our blood.

    Chaos is a ladder...

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Nah, no need for replacements. Chaos fuels us all, chaos is in our blood.

    Chaos is a ladder...
    In the Underdark, Chaos is a driftdisk.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, to keep this more true to Drow, we should all lie in every single post.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    For a game this size you'd need several replacements ready on standby.
    :/ not really
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  14. #54
    Sign me up; replacement if it goes over the limit.

  15. #55
    Moderator Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Sign me up; replacement if it goes over the limit.
    There is no limit unless it gets unreasonable.

    current.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    :/ not really
    Skumtalk...

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    Skumtalk...
    oh...

    I have a feeling Im going to try to lynch you quick
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  18. #58
    Listo is town btw because he has Beatrice as his avatar

    Vote: Worgenite

    obvious bluff

  19. #59
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    I read the first book of the Drow series. I thought it was interesting. Not sure I remember very much from it, but oh well, I'm here for the mafia.

    Unless someone doesn't like the fact that I will essentially only be able to post at night, perhaps occasionally in the afternoon (it's 12:34am my time right now), I'll join in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  20. #60
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I read the first book of the Drow series. I thought it was interesting. Not sure I remember very much from it, but oh well, I'm here for the mafia.

    Unless someone doesn't like the fact that I will essentially only be able to post at night, perhaps occasionally in the afternoon (it's 12:34am my time right now), I'll join in.
    Yay! Welcome back deca!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •