bindable key names?

Hello,

I am trying to find a list of the bindable key names, for example the code below, trying to bind a macro to the key "HOME" fails, because it isn't called HOME. but if I were to bind it to PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN it is fine. Yet I can bind to the homekey in the blizzard bindings menu, so I just need the correct name for the key. Is there a complete list of keys anywhere?

Code:
    local mybutton = CreateFrame("Button", "HOME", UIParent, "SecureActionButtonTemplate");
    mybutton:SetAttribute("type","macro");
    mybutton:SetAttribute("macrotext","/y Come get cookies!\n/cast Summon Soulwell");
    SetOverrideBindingClick(mybutton, true, "HOME", "HOME");
    Edit: I probably shouldn't be using setoverridebinding for my 'standard' binds... but oh well :P

Don't know about a complete list, but for your specific example you could just bind the jump action to the home button in the blizzards bindings and use GetBindingKey("Jump") to get the correct name.

Try KEY_HOME, see if that works.

http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlb...balStrings.lua

Seems to be a list of localised global strings, the names we see defined along with the actual name of the bindings.

Search for first occurrence of KEY_ on that page, and read down through the list.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-10-03 at 12:15 PM.

Hmm, that listing is interesting, although it differs to keys I already have bound, maybe either alias works - in any case will test after raid, tyvm.

That GetBindingKey is handy too - it seems to tell me that "HOME" is valid - yet it wasn't working.. will need to test again.
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-10-03 at 03:09 PM.