[H-Thrall] Eternal Chaos (L25-10m) Recruiting rDPS (seasoned warlock)

[H] Eternal Chaos (L25-10m) Recruiting rDPS

Guild: Eternal Chaos
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Size: 10m
    Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
    Raid Times: 7-10:30p EST
    Age Requirement: 18+
    Contact/Battletag: Skratch#1686

Recruiting (but not limited to):
    All applicants must have their legendary cloak, or very close (collecting your 12 runes) to obtaining it.

[seasoned] Warlock

Please know your class!
    We are looking to start normal raiding next week & we are confident that we will press far very quickly. We have been running flex for the past few weeks & have accomplished a lot in the 2 weeks we've been running.

Achievement collecting is a plus. Most of us in the guild like collecting achievements & have over 10k points already.

We are a small guild & hope to remain small. We are seeking dedicated raiders that are willing to do the following:
    1) Be available on all raid days for the entire duration.
    2) Know your class well enough that you can think for yourself & not be told what to do.
    3) Be on time for the raids, a late arrival is fine every so often, but being in the raid group by 6:45p is what we are looking for. We like to be at the first boss by 7p, so clearing trash might start a little prior to the raid start time.
    4) Be prepared, come fully enchanted, gemmed, & reforged. Don’t wait until the last minute before raid to get ready, we like start on time.
    5) Come prepared. Grab your flasks, be fully repaired, get any potions you feel you might need, prior to raid time.

*** Note: If we are going to need you to switch to an alternate spec for a boss, same rules apply to off specs when they are needed.

You are expected to perform to your best, if you are under performing & we find someone else that can fill your role better, you will be replaced. There is no excuse for bringing nothing but you’re A game.

The guild provides the following:
    1) A drama free environment. We don’t like drama, don’t want any drama, & will not tolerate any drama.
    2) Free repairs. These are left on all the time, there’s no reason to turn them off.
    3) Free gems for new raiding gear. Off specs will be provided for if we are using the off spec for raiding.
    4) Free flasks. The guild is more than happy to provide you with 3 flasks per night for raiding. Off spec flasks will be provided on a needed basis.
    5) Free potions. We expect you to go through a lot of potions, 1 for pre-potting on the pull & 1 for lust/warp. You will be provided with at least 2 stacks of potions per raiding night.

If you have any questions or would like to apply to the guild, please find me at the battle tag listed above.

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
    So sexy it hurts
    And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
    New York and Japan

We are still looking for a warlock for our raid group.
    Spot is to be filled ASAP.
    I'll be online & available to talk after 5p EST tonight & all through the weekend.

I Hope to speak to you soon.

Thank you.