Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What would your Class' Fourth Spec be?

If you could invent a new spec for your main's class, what would it be?

As for me, I'd love to be able to wield a 2h weapon and shield again like I did back in BC era (can't do that anymore because you can't select talents from other trees as of MoP). Unfortunately, that's less of a spec and more of a new addition to the protection tree.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2013-09-27 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Warrior I'd duel wield swords in both hands and one in my mouth. I'd have 3 swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    empty spec, as there are already too many.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    As a Warrior I'd duel wield swords in both hands and one in my mouth. I'd have 3 swords.
    I'd personally go the swordchuck route.

Paladin: Hammer Brother, our ranged spec.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    "Blood Mage"...a heal spec for Warlocks styled after the Vanguard class.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

I have often thought about what each class would be viable in terms of a fourth spec,

As my main is a monk, and the current three spec's all pay homage to one of the four Celestials, Niuzao the Ox (Tank), Xuen the White Tiger (Melee DPS), and Yu'Lon the Jade Serpent (Heals)

The logical choice for me is a fourth spec that utilizes the red crane caster spec that takes inspiration from Chi-Ji the Red Crane Celestial

Unsure how this class could be used as a caster however, as a Monk mostly uses physical Kung Fu prowess, but it seems to work for a Mistweaver, who can work as a ranged, or physical DPS healer. Perhaps this fourth spec is a hybrid of Melee and Range?

For a Priest, a cultist spec that uses a fusion of holy/shadow magic. Using twilight magic that both damages enemies and heals allies at the same time

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A hunter melee spec, sort of like enhancement shammy's but with permanent pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my good ol Shammie earth tank sword and board style....Using int shields and earth magic to increase defenses and block.

On monk a crane style specializing in jump attacks(think FF dragoon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    I have often thought about what each class would be viable in terms of a fourth spec,

As my main is a monk, and the current three spec's all pay homage to one of the four Celestials, Niuzao the Ox (Tank), Xuen the White Tiger (Melee DPS), and Yu'Lon the Jade Serpent (Heals)

The logical choice for me is a fourth spec that utilizes the red crane caster spec that takes inspiration from Chi-Ji the Red Crane Celestial

Unsure how this class could be used as a caster however, as a Monk mostly uses physical Kung Fu prowess, but it seems to work for a Mistweaver, who can work as a ranged, or physical DPS healer. Perhaps this fourth spec is a hybrid of Melee and Range?
    Could focus on chi attacks....Or what I put above jumps or other things that are crane like.

4th spec for shaman? defidently a tank...or a 2 handed spec....either would be pretty cool

When I played I was a priest.

Priest would defs need another DPS spec... perhaps a combo of some of the elements of disc/shadow but fleshed out into a full spec. Damage based on healing/vampiric type stuff. That could get a little OP though, so maybe a spec kind of based around the scarlet crusade type priest... more fire!

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be just like the one they gave me.

Some classes I think could really use another spec (for flavor if nothing else), but there are others I really have no ideas.

Paladin, my main, is one of them. XP
    I mean, a ranged DPS spec is an easy one that is oft-cited, but really I don't know what it could do to make itself feel worthwhile. Maybe I'll see what other people have to say and maybe get inspired. ;P

As a rogue a knifejuggler/sharpshooter ranged spec.

Or a Red Mage. A spec based purely on RNG and dice rolls! We can call it... Fire 2.0... Kidding. But a red mage type spec that is basically a ranged mistweaver. Can DPS to heal but with hard cast spells.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK. Split unholy into a pet spec (Necromancy) and a disease spec (Unholy) so I can have my disease stacking back. kkthxbai
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Death Knight - Necromancer
    Warlock - Demon Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Crusader for paladins
    ranged int plate spec primarily but you still carry around a huge hammer and can do a couple melee attacks (maybe limited cs and hotr)
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz