Hello there.

My old laptop (MSI GX623 - Core Duo P8400+Mobility HD4670) died, so I am in need of a new laptop. My general usage for it would be work and gaming. The laptop will be moved from location to location daily, but otherwise used as a desktop, so battery life is 0 concern, but I'd prefer it was under 3kg. I'm frequently running different IDE's and shit with android emulator open, my old laptop was able to handle this with occasional hiccups. Gaming wise I mainly play Dota2 - a lot. Also occasional CSGO, both of which are not too demandin games. I also love the withcer franchise hell of a lot, and i while i was able to run TW2 on all minimum minus few exceptions, it wasn't really playable - ~15max fps dropping much lvoer in some situations. I'd love if my laptop woul be to handle the upcoming TW3 as well, seeing as that'd mean i'd be generaly run most(not all, i know) upcoming games fro abotu 2 years.

Here is a few choices I narrowed down from a reputable shop in Latvia:

1) Asus K56CB i5-XO130D - (570Eur)

Intel® Core™ i5-3337U
6GB of RA
GT740M
Anti-Glare 1366 x 768
2.3kg

2) Acer Aspire V3-571 - (510.81Eur)

Intel® Core™ i3-3120M
6GB of RAM
GT 730M
Anti-Glare 1920 x 1080
2.6kg

3) HP ProBook 470 G0 H0W21EA#ACB - (615Eur)

Intel® Core™ i5-3230M
4GB of RAM
HD 8750M
Anti-Glare 1600x900 17''
2.87kg

Here my questions/concerns I'd like to get some more opinions about. They are not only about choosig a laptop, but also understanding a few things so any answers are apreciated.

1) Asus(#1) was my initial choice, very light, strongest graphics card, however now im concerned abot the ULV processor - will it not be too weak? nbc.com lists it as the weakest CPU of the bunch. I asume that it is weak, while producing less hat than the others? Relevant NBC comparison - picture - the 3337U seems to have most 'benchmark' stats higher but is much lower on the list - whats its real performance?

2) Which of the GPU is really strongest - nbc suggests 740M is a bit strongerthan 730M (makes sense), and somewhat strogner than HD8750, however this http://imgur.com/58lWz1k&drqPxpy#1 (Metro:LL there cuz I assume TW3 might have somewhat similair sysREQ - in that case my hopes looks grim) shows the radeon card having better framerates - will the HP laptop perform better gaming wise despite seemingly weaker GPU?

3) How bad is a 1366x768 screen? It seems everyone says its horrible - but will 1600x900 in 17 inches be any better? I could always buy external monitor(In all likelyhood it seems I will anyway). Wont the 1080p on Acer make it even more resource strained?

4) Which of the 3 would you suggest?

5) Any different suggestions for ~600Eur(Absoute Max for m budget is ~640)? Incl. shiping fees and must ship to Latvia.

Thanks in advance.