Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

I need help with reforging!!!

I have been playing with stacking spirit and mastery and haste....what is a good break point to stop at with my gear? Should I go with mastery? i cant post a link to armory so toons name is dêndrophilia thank you any help would be really great.

15+ Year Old Account
    should have added the realm :d
    but after a search i gues this is your charecter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ophilia/simple ?

now 2nd question do you want breakpoints for restoO ration or balance ?
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-10-04 at 07:18 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get the answers you want by just doing a web search, or go to the top of the druid page that you posted in now MMO-Champ Druid.........lots of people don't think Ask Mr Robot is as good a help site as it is, but its very good for starters to learn.
    Last edited by BaP; 2013-10-03 at 01:20 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    elunedra yes that is me...I need advice on resto healing im sorry I should have been more specific.

You have 6719 haste. You are nowhere near either breakpoint. I'd replace your yellow gems with haste gems and see if you can get to the 13k breakpoint. You should be able too with your gear.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You have 6719 haste. You are nowhere near either breakpoint. I'd replace your yellow gems with haste gems and see if you can get to the 13k breakpoint. You should be able too with your gear.
    This guys crazy, you won't have the mastery or spirit to make that worth it.....breakpoints that matter for resto are 3043 or the one you are close to 6652....just remember the more haste the faster you burn mana. When you get up above 550 Ilvl 13164 with the right gear may be worth going for !

Quote Originally Posted by BaP View Post
    This guys crazy, you won't have the mastery or spirit to make that worth it.....breakpoints that matter for resto are 3043 or the one you are close to 6652....just remember the more haste the faster you burn mana. When you get up above 550 Ilvl 13164 with the right gear may be worth going for !
    Meh. On my druid who's in 541 ilevel I have 13.99% crit, 12,481 spirit and 29.67% mastery and the 13k breakpoint. I hardly gave up any spirit. Unbuffed by the way.

Signature Created by Jassinta