Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Aoc comes into play here though. With Aoc, you're FW uptime on the pull will far outlast rupture duration. Trinket procs and the like don't really factor in as they will effect the damage of rupture and evis equally. If an evis does more damage than rupture under certain conditions with 10,000 agility, then it will still do more damage with 100,000 agility.

Quote Originally Posted by Hntr View Post
    In some cases yes. Vanish, having then a 5 sec duration outlasts subterfuge and because of that you get a second subterfuge. But you pretty much have to pool some energy before casting vanish, because subterfuge starts after your first attack, but if you wait 2 seconds in vanish before casting, you only get one subterfuge. So if you attack instantly after you press vanish, then you get 2 subterfuge.

Master of Subtlety is always active when invis (not shadowdance though) and some seconds after leaving invisibility
    Wow. I had no idea you could do this. That gives each Vanish an additional 5-6s of MoS and FW, right (compared to non-subterfuge)?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Wow. I had no idea you could do this. That gives each Vanish an additional 5-6s of MoS and FW, right (compared to non-subterfuge)?
    I'm not sure if shadowcraft models subterfuge correctly, although it's only a 1.3k dps increase over nightstalker for me which is miniscule (barley 0.4%) so I don't even bother with it as it's far too clunky and annoying for me personally. I also checked Methods rogues on there Garrosh kill, and some didn't even use subterfurge either, I just find it an annoying talent more than anything.

On FW evis and rupture: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rupture-damage

The net result is that rupture still scales faster, unless the underlying math has a mistake in it, and you shouldn't skip rupture just because FW is up.