Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    That's what happens when you raid with Collision.

Saggit's bad was rubbing off on your. Now collisions good is rubbing off instead.
    And then you quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Classes burst differently, isn't that obvious? Also, Sha of Pride is a pretty bad fight to compare on. Galakras and Sha of Pride are the two only fight our warrior is even close to me (fire mage).

I usually lie lowest on the dps until my first trinket procs, then I start my Combustion chain and by the end of BL, I'm way above everyone else, then I fall down faster than everyone else until the next Combustion is ready. That's how fire burst works.

Iron Juggernaut and Malkorok, those are good fights to compare.
    Yes all of these people talking about topping charts, it is odd especially when you look at WOL, the highest rank is a prot warrior. I don't know if they are progression guilds or what but we are 10/14H and we don't even carry a dps warrior because we have a prot warrior. Feral/rogues, with locks and mages,hunters,boomies, I look at WOL because of this thread to see but WOL shows more of the same.

I don't understand your reasoning. Tanks are top damage on almost every fight, that doesn't mean the non tank equivilant is bad. Most people also do not include the tanks in their assessment of DPS since the tanks damage stems almost fully from vengeance, which to be frank is a rediculous ability.
    On H Spoils for example, I was top DPS in raid "after" the tank. I did 371k the tank did 571k, that's a full 200k higher than me. It doesn't mean DPS warriors do badly or we "shouldn't bring one since the tank did more damage." If they replaced me with say another rogue who clocked in I think around 250k dps, we likely would not have met the timer.

If you're refering to the Prot warrior that is topping on Sha of Pride 25H, you may want to know that that log is edited, so it's only 0:25 long.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I don't understand your reasoning. Tanks are top damage on almost every fight, that doesn't mean the non tank equivilant is bad. Most people also do not include the tanks in their assessment of DPS since the tanks damage stems almost fully from vengeance, which to be frank is a rediculous ability.
    On H Spoils for example, I was top DPS in raid "after" the tank. I did 371k the tank did 571k, that's a full 200k higher than me. It doesn't mean DPS warriors do badly or we "shouldn't bring one since the tank did more damage." If they replaced me with say another rogue who clocked in I think around 250k dps, we likely would not have met the timer.
    Exactly. You can't base how well a class does solely on the same class tank spec. Our Dps is very solid right now, not OP but good Fury Warriors are finally able to shine in raid rather than being left behind which is a great thing to see. I find myself now that I have 2x Heroic Weps going Fury more every fight.

I have a quick question for y'all, We are going for Heroic Spoils later today. Any reason to stay Fury or would it be better to go Arms.

Depends on the aoe dmg of the rest of your guild. We found it best to go fury for the insane burst potential+their cleave is still really good. Small/mediums adds should be dying fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Depends on the aoe dmg of the rest of your guild. We found it best to go fury for the insane burst potential+their cleave is still really good. Small/mediums adds should be dying fast.
    Kinda what I was thinking, We have solid AoE so anything I could bleed and put real dmg on would probably just die to quickly. If that is the case then it would probably be best if I stuck with my feather than normal cleave trinket.