10man Raiding Dilemma!

Hi,

I want to start of with saying, I dont look for a Yes or No or Way to Go answer, im interrested in your opinions, why and how!
    My charakter is Uctar <Revo> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Uctar/advanced.

Im currently realy realy undecided on witch Specc and or Reforge i should run.

Why you ask?
    Our comp is very caster centric, our standart raid setup looks like this:
    • Tanks:
      Protecion Paladin
      Brewmaster Monk
    • Healers:
      Holy Paladin/ Discipline Priest
      Resto Shaman (benched for most 2healer encounter)
      Resto Druid
    • DDs:
      Warlock
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      ME or DK dd (some encounter favor only 1 melee)
    • Depending on who is available our bench has:
      Hunter
      Mage
      Another Warlock

So what a tippical Raid looks like for me is: usually we lack either 10%Attack power, 4% Physical damage, 12% Armor reduce or any combination of those.
    Oviously i will be debuffing Weakened armor most of the time (sadly i cant rely on our Resto Druid for that *atleast he manages it on pulls).

Back when our Prot Paladin played Warrior i enjoyed playing all speccs and had decent rank in any of the three, now i'm wondering what my best bet would be for the moment.

some points i take into consideration:

1. the past 2 month i usualy play without the 4% phisical (favors a Mastery Assa Build)
    2. Sub allready has the most room for error and adding Expose armor results in further delays of SD, reduced FW uptime (Discourages me for Sub)
    3. Spending energy on Expose armor generaly favors Haste specs (combat/sub) to compensate the energy los

I realize this is very off topic, but Prot Warriors are crapping all over pallies right now for both damage input and output. See if you're pally will switch back to his warrior and then you can play whatever again Barring that, I find assas to be the easiest spec to maintain expose with. It's fairly easy as Combat and Sub as well, but it seems more wastefull with those two specs than with assas. That's just my two cents.

Couldn't the balance druid apply fairy fire instead? I think with a glyph they even get resources for it (or did that get ditched?). I'd say just go with the spec you feel most comfortable with. Currently sub outperforms everything else on single target dps situations so if you have reasonably good dagger's I'd really advise you to go that way (at least on one of your specs).

In my opinion, you should probably play Assassination, since it's still the best multi-dot (AoE) and movement-fight DPS we have. It's still our most versatile spec. You can try playing Subtlety, but you're going to have to be really good at it or have a lot of uptime to make it better than Assassination.

That being said, I'm also an Assassination Rogue in the situation you described (other people that can apply Weakened Armor but are doing something else more important to the raid). When I've been making my builds, the way I mitigated having to apply Expose Armor is by putting a little more Haste than I thought would be necessary for me to keep my single-target rotation flowing. That way, I have a safety cushion in case I have to apply Expose Armor at a bad time (for example, when I have any amount of Silent Blades or during CDs when I forgot to hit it before I hit my CDs).
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue