10+ Year Old Account

[TV] - Reboot might be coming back.

http://www.rainmaker.com/?/site/news/82

Though don't get too excited. Rainmaker doesn't have a real great history of following up on their announcements.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    http://www.rainmaker.com/?/site/news/82

Though don't get too excited. Rainmaker doesn't have a real great history of following up on their announcements.
    the link you put isnt working...

Are you talking about reboot the tv cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    the link you put isnt working...

Are you talking about reboot the tv cartoon
    It worked for me. Yes it is the animated show ReBoot.

Woohoo! Loved this cartoon

Warning...incoming game. Warning...incoming game.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't taunt me Masark, don't taunt me with a Reboot Reboot!

GOD I loved that cartoon
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I am genuinely fascinated by this. I wonder if it'll be a full reboot, or if it will continue after the prior events... The show got pretty epic with the whole war for Mainframe, Enzo becoming a Guardian and Bob finally returning as some kind of cyber-pirate (or wait, thinking about it, was it Enzo who got aged up and came back like that?)... Pure nostalgia.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2013-10-03 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Bob finally returning as some kind of cyber-pirate (or wait, thinking about it, was it Enzo who got aged up and came back like that?)... Pure nostalgia.
    The guy with the one gold eye? That was Enzo (Though he was just called "Matrix", his surname) after an age up in the middle of season 3.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

wasnt that a toonami show?

if so toonami announced awhile ago that they were thinking of bringing it back and recently said "maybe in 30 - 60 days" when asked about if they had anything to say about it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wasnt that a toonami show?
    No. It may have been shown on Toonami, but it was made in Canada and originally broadcast on YTV in Canada and ABC in the states.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean we might finally find out what happened after the cliffhanger ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    No. It may have been shown on Toonami, but it was made in Canada and originally broadcast on YTV in Canada and ABC in the states.
    well if it comes back it will be a toonami show. since theyre the ones trying to bring it back
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Nothing will be as awesome as death blossom mode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSEJTtWADM

Signature Created by Jassinta

I remember watching that show like 15 years ago or so. Was pretty good for the time, I recall it being on before or after Beast Wars that transformers spin off.

Would be an interesting concept with modern CGI, but I think it would also lose some of its flavor.