Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goodness, so many choices. I see it being Santa's Little Helper though. Voiced by Dan Castellaneta so fulfils the criteria of it being an Emmy award winner, while giving us a major 'knee to the feels' episode. Grampa is equally as possible, and Sideshow Bob as a final guess.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I see it being Santa's Little Helper though.
    nah that's way too similar to the futurama dog episode, jurassic bark. Isn't it?

lol imagine the cop out if it was the cat, snowball III ?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    nah that's way too similar to the futurama dog episode, jurassic bark. Isn't it?

lol imagine the cop out if it was the cat, snowball III ?
    It's actually Snowball V (although they call it Snowball II) because they've already done an episode where the Original Snowball II died and 2 replacements got killed. Would be really lame if they did another episode where the cat dies.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be an ancillary character. Someone who wont upset the day to day episodes but will be missed.

To this day I still miss Maude..... R.I.P. Maude Flanders.

And The Simpsons just announced that they have been picked-up for a 26th season

Deleted
    grandpa is gonna die

Deleted
    I thought Grandpa too. But really, they should be killing the show itself, even Matt Groening said he hasn't watched it in years.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    To this day I still miss Maude..... R.I.P. Maude Flanders.
    Boy did that one come out of left field! I still remember thinking they'll just bring her back for the next episode like nothing had happened!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I thought Grandpa too. But really, they should be killing the show itself, even Matt Groening said he hasn't watched it in years.
    Me too I love the Simpsons, they were my childhood growing up but for the love of god let it die already!

On Topic though I am not sure who will die... Hopefully not Professor Frink, he is by far the best character on that show... bar Mr Burns
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, as far as I know, the show is ending at season 25, so everybody is free game?

I think that having Homer die at the end could actually be a good ending. It always works out well when these comedies have a somewhat serious ending. It makes it that much more effective.

Only other one I could see is Abe Simpson. They could pull off a good episode from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post
    Well, as far as I know, the show is ending at season 25, so everybody is free game?
    They've already been renewed for season 26.

Sadly, Marcia Wallace who voiced Edna Krabappel passed away from breast cancer, but Al Jean, the executive producer of the show did say she was not the character planned and that they will retire her character. So sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Sadly, Marcia Wallace who voiced Edna Krabappel passed away from breast cancer, but Al Jean, the executive producer of the show did say she was not the character planned and that they will retire her character. So sad.
    that sucks loved the edna+ bart hatred/friendship

I heard the news, its really sad to see someone passing away, who has been with the show since the very beginning. Marcia Wallace voiced Edna way back in Bart The Genius, the SECOND episode of the Simpsons in 1989. I really liked the Edna character, and especially with her relationship with Bart and Skinner. I did dislike all the ''Nedna'' stuff where she married Ned, but it seems that was short lived, now Ned lost yet another wife.

It has yet to be seen what they're gonna do with Edna in the show, probably killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I heard the news, its really sad to see someone passing away, who has been with the show since the very beginning. Marcia Wallace voiced Edna way back in Bart The Genius, the SECOND episode of the Simpsons in 1989. I really liked the Edna character, and especially with her relationship with Bart and Skinner. I did dislike all the ''Nedna'' stuff where she married Ned, but it seems that was short lived, now Ned lost yet another wife.

It has yet to be seen what they're gonna do with Edna in the show, probably killed off.
    No, they're going to retire the character, although someone is being killed off this season, but the executive producer said it wasn't ever the Edna character. I'm looking forward to the tribute they're going to do. (whenever that will be) I assume the chalkboard will have a great message and I'm sure it will be great.

She'll either take early retirement or have been reassigned to a new school. I don't see them killing off Edna Krabapple. They didn't kill off Phil Hartman's characters when he died back in 1998 (Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure).

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    No, they're going to retire the character, although someone is being killed off this season, but the executive producer said it wasn't ever the Edna character. I'm looking forward to the tribute they're going to do. (whenever that will be) I assume the chalkboard will have a great message and I'm sure it will be great.
    Retire like Troy Mcclure and Lionel Hutz? I don't think it will work with her the same way as these 2 characters, since she should always be in Bart's classroom. And I wouldn't like it if they will completely get rid of the classroom scenes. I really think they should atleast give Bart a new teacher, and let Edna either move away or die, there's little point in keeping her as a silent character.

They are not going to going to kill off Edna so stop bringing that up... She will likely move away completely.

On topic, I think it will be Sideshow Bob because there really isn't much left they haven't already done with him or Apu who has faded into the background in recent years but was still a core character overall. Now if they wanted to straight for the heartstrings... Grandpa or Homer himself would just be devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaka View Post
    They are not going to going to kill off Edna so stop bringing that up... She will likely move away completely.

On topic, I think it will be Sideshow Bob because there really isn't much left they haven't already done with him or Apu who has faded into the background in recent years but was still a core character overall. Now if they wanted to straight for the heartstrings... Grandpa or Homer himself would just be devastating.
    I've been reading rumblings that it could be Apu, but Sideshow Bob is my guess.