Balance druid with really low dps

Hi everyone, first off my armory is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ovato/advanced

I know my trinket sucks, looking for a new one but besides that my dps is pretty bad. Only 50k dps on single targets in lfr. I've looked up the rotation and I follow it I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. Some gear I just got is still ungemmed\not enchanted but before that my dps still horrible for my gear.

Deleted
    Balance druid you say? I think you may want to recheck a guide (the one on this forum preferably), as the few gems, reforges that you do have are wrong.
    You are underestimating the difference it makes to be gemmed/enchanted/reforged for a class that is so gear dependent like balance. That being said, there is surely stuff that you could do better about your rotation, but you aren't giving us any information to work with.

10+ Year Old Account
    start off by reading through the balance druid guide here on MMO-Champ.

as Karlzone said, balance is heavily dependant on the right kind of gear, gems, enchants and reforge.
    This is a good place to start:
    9 unenchanted items
    7 empty sockets in 4 items
    Missing Living Steel Belt Buckle
    Enchanting: 2 unenchanted rings

ps: the gems you already have are wrong too I'm afraid.

Deleted
    First things off, sort your gemming and get some enchants boy xD, you should change force of nature talent to incarnation because incarnation is better imo, we need info on your rotation, how quickly you're going into eclipse state etc and if you are doing your opener correctly, the boomkin opener is a key factor as to whether or not you're gonna play "decent" or play "excellently" and as the other guys have said balance druid is a VERY gear dependent class, that being said they reap the benefits of those massive numbers when you get the gear

P.S use askmrrobot to help gem/reforge yourself to start with, then when you think you're starting to understand how your class works better you can start simcrafting and gemming yourself with ease.

Fyi - I did a quick gem/enchant simcraft on your character and with your current gear you're able to reach around 115-116k dps, this ofcourse is affected by your gameplay, ms etc but around the 115k is where you wanna be getting up to with practise
    Last edited by mmoc83d9fd836d; 2013-10-05 at 03:22 AM.