A Way To Enter Dragon Soul LFR at 90? (Transmog)

Is there any viable way to allow a high level character to enter an old LFR mode? I'm currently mogging Poison Protocol Pauldrons and the LFR recolor of Ti'tahk would look so good with that. There's quite a few items that several classes would like in those colors.

Has blizzard implied such a thing might be facilitated at some point?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I remember them saying something about it at some point. I guess it would be possible if they scaled us down to level 85 or just let level 90's carry 85's through there if they wanted. It's not like it'd hurt anything.

I always wanted the shield from gunship from LFR as it matched a set I was using perfectly and all I ever saw was the normal mode and I gave it to our other healer instead.

As far as I'm aware, there is currently absolutely no possible way of queueing LFR with any character higher than the intended level. Sorry
    This on the other hand, will make LFR sets extremely rare after the expansion it has been released on, so any LFR gear you like you better stockpile (much like I am).

I actually had a friend talking about this a few days back, saying that the DS LFR Sets are literally used by no one for transmog, making them extremely rare to see. It would be great to have a way to do them again though at a higher level...

Edit: Ok apparently, you can enter any LFR by not leaving any LFR group (after you finish the respective LFR) and entering any instance with LFR of your choice to get the gear from them. I'm UNSURE if this works, but I just got told this. I'll have to try it myself.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-10-03 at 07:08 PM.

If it hasn't been fixed, you can tag in whatever LFR, clear the instance, then go to DS without leaving you instance group.
    Actually, it should work to enter any raid (with LFR difficulty available) in LFR difficulty, but you'll always enter the last wing available. So, in DS you'll only be able to kill the four last bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    If it hasn't been fixed, you can tag in whatever LFR, clear the instance, then go to DS without leaving you instance group.
    Actually, it should work to enter any raid (with LFR difficulty available) in LFR difficulty, but you'll always enter the last wing available. So, in DS you'll only be able to kill the four last bosses.
    I wonder if it works with SoO

Deleted
    It ports you to the last wing you unlocked. So for example, with DS, that means if you haven't done the Siege of Wyrmrest Temple, you will be ported there, and once you completed the achievement, you can no longer enter it, you will always be in the Fall of Deathwing.

This instanced stuff with no entrances is going to really turn out to be awful in the future, like, next expansion, how will you go back to old scenarios? As it is right now, DS LFR is only available at 85-85, and likely, the scenarios from MoP will only be available 90-90. and then the several LFR's from MoP, too. They need to release a freakin' level scaling thing that lets you queue for any content, otherwise, in the future, there's going to be a good portion of content that flat out goes totally unused, moreso than there already is. Which sure as hell makes buying old expansions for new players a real freakin bummer.

As someone mentioned earlier, although I've never heard of anyone actually doing it, join a LFR group then be the last person, or people in the group. Then head over to DS as it should still be on LFR setting

Yes I really hope they just put "LFR" as a difficulty option like NM/HM in future. And create some way to access MoP scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yes I really hope they just put "LFR" as a difficulty option like NM/HM in future. And create some way to access MoP scenarios.
    The problem with this for Blizzard is that for a lot of people it would take out the queuing which is one of the points of LFR; log in, que, do other stuff then join. It takes out the hassle of finding a group. I think a lot of people would find groups, switch to LFR setting and steamroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    The problem with this for Blizzard is that for a lot of people it would take out the queuing which is one of the points of LFR; log in, que, do other stuff then join. It takes out the hassle of finding a group. I think a lot of people would find groups, switch to LFR setting and steamroll.
    You can do that right now. Make a group of 25 and hit queue. It's better in that you don't even have to fly to the instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You can do that right now. Make a group of 25 and hit queue. It's better in that you don't even have to fly to the instance.
    That's to be expected with guilds though. But how much have you ever seen in trade go, "LF tank and DPS LFR ToT"?

None

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    It takes out the hassle of finding a group. I think a lot of people would find groups, switch to LFR setting and steamroll.
    For a full 25m group trying to get some early LFR out of the way, maybe; but you do realize that ever since Throne of Thunder (and especially now) LFR is essentially an entire tier behind Normal, right? In 5.4, most classes would lose DPS if they took a full LFR 4-set for a bonus. (Over normal mode.) They'd be losing 25 ilvls per item. That's like having a Sha-Touched Weapon then saying "Well, I'd rather have the 2/2 Upgraded Dungeon Blue because it has a pretty cool proc."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I have LFR T13 on my Mage, really happy as the blue set looks amazing. I don't think it is possible that I have seen unfortunately.