Thread: A new Mount

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorechuck View Post
    You guys are clueless. Try saving the picture to your computer.

AMountForFriends. It's RaF.
    You know that the imagine is uploaded by Chaud of MMO-Champion, He just putted a random name on it so he can upload it.
    And if blizzard uploaded it, they wouldn't just call it what it is going to be, that isn't logical.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

You guys are clueless.
    Irony.

/10chars

Love that they updated the model.... Hate how this particular one looks.... It's like a rainbow threw-up on it.... and not the good colors of a rainbow.... like those colors that no one talks about. Like the awkward second cousin of the mount world.

As a mount collector, I'm sure that I'll still be farming / buying it just for my collection.

That only works out if MMO Champion know it is for RAF, when taken from the Twitter feed its it just some random numbers.

wauw, they really put effort in that one, its like they let a kid colour it in.. looks like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyart View Post
    wauw, they really put effort in that one, its like they let a kid colour it in.. looks like shit.
    Looks great to me and very "fally." /shrugs Art is subjective.

Personal.
    I like it. best color of that mount yet.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    Looks great to me and very "fally." /shrugs Art is subjective.
    what the hell is fally? and yes art is subjective

what the hell is fally? and yes art is subjective
    He meant fall-y. Fall-like. The season. Autumn.
    You get it.

recruit a friend mounts are two seaters. not to mention im pretty sure only the recruiter gets a mount not the other person so that means only one guy gets a mount.

you have no idea what that means, maybe the mount is meant to symbolize friendship between some npc or some other lore reason, maybe its from some new event where you have to work together with a friend or something.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    recruit a friend mounts are two seaters. not to mention im pretty sure only the recruiter gets a mount not the other person so that means only one guy gets a mount.

you have no idea what that means, maybe the mount is meant to symbolize friendship between some npc or some other lore reason, maybe its from some new event where you have to work together with a friend or something.
    Sorry, but uhh, first RaF mount, was a one seater a Zhavara? Was it? Or have I got the name a little bit off?
    This is my Sig, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were born in the future to alter the past and we killed them recently. Now I've got a headache...

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Sorry, but uhh, first RaF mount, was a one seater a Zhavara? Was it? Or have I got the name a little bit off?
    Swift Zhevra. I got it, and yes it is a one-seater. Though, they might have made the two-seater thing an intentional tradition with RaF mounts after the Zhevra, because the rocket and the nightwing both have it in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    yeah but that was the first one and it was really just a zhevra with a saddle thrown on it. all the others from then on have been 2 seaters with original models.

its clear the zhevra had little to no work to be made into a mount, they probably didnt know if the feature would be popular and didnt wanna put alot of work into it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

All the others only accounts for two though.

Bloodsail Admiral The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    My theories for where it could come from are:
    .The new 'collect X mounts' achievements (although a mount we already have a few of would annoy others, like with that kite for 150)
    .A pre-expansion event?
    .It could be associated for an Emerald Dream related content
    .Maybe a reward for Collector's Edition expansion