Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffy33 View Post
    why cant we just deport all the head cases to some other country? The Naval yard shooter was crazy, the guy that shot up that elementary school in CT was, and this lady was as well. Stop putting these walking time bombs back on the street. If they are a danger to us normal people then keep them locked away in padded rooms forever. No one would really care if a bunch of batshit crazies never saw the light of day again.
    These are human beings. Human beings who need help but aren't getting it for one reason or another. Their behavior sometimes beyond their control (extreme chemical imbalances within the brain or deep psychological issues). I'd much rather see systems put into place to help ensure that these people can get the help that they need to lead productive, safe lives. I'd much rather see families and communities step up to help these people out too.

Again, they're human beings. They're not monsters. They're not animals. They're humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Off to see what Alex Jones says about this.
    The usual mad libs.

the recent (noun, place) shooting was a false flag perpetrated by (noun, group) designed as justification for (conspiracy theory). You should be (adjective).

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently she was being treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Also had medication for anti depressant. Her boyfriend called her "delusional". She left no stated reason as to why she did it. No letter, etc. She thought Obama was monitoring her and lost control.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    So apparently she was being treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Also had medication for anti depressant. Her boyfriend called her "delusional". She left no stated reason as to why she did it. No letter, etc. She thought Obama was monitoring her and lost control.
    How is that delusional? http://www.theguardian.com/world/the-nsa-files
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yeah anyone who does that deserves to be shot and killed on the spot right?
    I honestly cannot understand what statement you've been trying to make. You've utterly confused me.

It appears you're making an emotional argument based solely on information that was released well after the event occured and they did a thorough search of her person, vehicle, and house without even attempting to put yourself into the shoes of the police officers involved in the incident.

So can you explain the point you're trying to make? Because I'm completely unable to understand it.