[H] 551ilvl Rogue lf new guild

Hey there guys, I'm a 551ilvl rogue with experience of 12/14 in SoO, my old guild sat me on spoils and we weren't able to down garrosh either, however I've done all the other encounters. I'm currently on the hunt to find a new 10 man raid group that's capable of doing decent progression, i'd prefer a group that's at the very minimum 9/14 but would much enjoy the chance at a group that's into heroics or working on normal garrosh for that matter.
    Raid times: I'd like to raid on weekends if possible but i can make weekdays as well (time dependent) i cant do any late night raids.
    If you guys have any more questions feel free to add me at Swain#1713 or respond here on the forum! Thanks.

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled DPS to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 3/14 H SoO, 13/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

<Giggity> is a semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild. We are a fun, knowledgeable and interactive group of people of all age groups. We have steadily risen in the ranks as a very competitive progression guild and we are looking to push even higher with each tier.

Current recruiting needs

Holy Paladin
    Mistweaver Monk
    Balance Druid
    DPS Warrior
    Ret Paladin
    Warlock
    Rogue
    All exceptional applications welcome

Raid schedule

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GiggityArea52

Progress

Tier 10, realm 61st, 11/12H - 10 man
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider - 11/20/10
    Tier 11, realm 19th, 1/13H - 25 man
    Tier 12, realm 8th, 6/7H - 25 man
    Glory of the Firelands Raider, 2/5/12
    Tier 13, realm 3rd, 8/8H - 25 man
    Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider - 5/20/12
    Tier 14, realm 2nd, 6/6(H), 5/6(H),4/4 - 25 man
    Tier 15 - 12/12N 3/18/13 - Realm 6th overall

Expectations

As a raiding guild that raids only a few days a week, we need to make good use of our time. We do not expect you to miss important real life events, and we understand people have lives, however, we do expect you to be as consistent as possible and expect that you will contribute to making good use of raid time by always being responsible in using that time. This includes but is not limited to:

-Having raid awareness.
    -Being on time for raids. Being on time is being 15 minutes early.
    -Using your in-game calendar to accept/decline raid invites. If you're going to miss a raid or be late to one, be respectful and post on the attendance forum with as much notice as possible. Other people are counting on you.
    -Being vocal. Use your mic, call your cooldowns, etc.
    -Being a team player.
    -Being competitive. Take pride in your gear, know your class and your gear/enchant/gem strategy inside and out.
    -Performing when it matters. Sometimes performing is not performing at all. Some boss encounters are not about pulling big numbers, or aoeing everything in sight trying to squeeze out extra dps. They're about mechanics, and doing the mechanics right.
    -Quick wipe recovery. Don't lay on the floor waiting for someone else to res you. Get back in there, buff up, and go again.
    -Studying and understanding boss encounters. If possible, know the mechanics of encounters from other class/role perspectives.
    -Being mature. Please do not whine about loot, or after hours of wiping. We're fair about loot, and wiping happens.

GM: Heatsource
    Officers: Negimax, Nexa, Taurenicus, Ultrapriest

If you have questions about recruitment you can post on our applications forum on our website, contact Heatsource in game through whispers, or add Heatsource to RealID at Heatsource#1348

You can also contact any off the other officers about recruiting as well
    Negimax @ Negima8#1954
    Taurenicu @ Collins311#1841
    Ultrapriest @ Deathmaster#1462

Hearken hero of Azeroth! I bring you good tidings of great joy!

>Dark Matter< (13/14 Siege of Orgrimmar, 10 Man, Horde, Khadgar, PVE) is in immediate need of a talented dps who will help us besiege Orgrimmar.

We were 11/13 Heroic ToT, and would have cleared already SoO were it not for a perfect storm of losing a couple raiders and my observance of the Jewish High Holidays shortening our raid times all month. Still, we are 13/14 and need a talented dps before we start heroics in a week.

We are not constantly recruiting “exceptional players.” We are a talented, tightknit raid team that combines a fun, drama free atmosphere with solid heroic progression. We are looking for an individual who knows their class well, wants to progress at a rapid pace, and wants to have fun while doing so.

This is not a bench position. You will be one of our core raiders.

Our raid times are Saturday (9PM-12AM, EST), Sunday (8PM-12AM, EST), and an additional night which varies between Wednesday and Monday based upon the schedule of our raiders.

I would be happy to speak with you and provide any additional information. Please add me (Michael#1862), my Raid Leader Chris (chales8989[gmail]), or our Officer Daniel (Lookimacow#1807) as Battletag friends.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Michael
    Maccabeus, GM of Dark Matter

Still looking guys! also a side note i'm 552 now.

Still looking, again 10 mans only please thanks!

Hey Iambeast, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 6/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Founded 11/27/04, Grim is one of the oldest 25m raiding guilds on Daggerspine (Horde). We are fairly mature individuals who understand real life must be balanced with World of Warcraft.

Currently progressing 11/12 SoO as a 25m raid. We're always looking for outstanding individuals.

Raids are normally Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm - 10pm PST(Server time). Some additional time for new content is usually arranged through ingame calendar.

Apply online at www.grimguild.net and or speak to an officer in game.

We sound like a pretty good fit for ya Beast!!! Here's our info!!!

<I Think It Cleaves> top ranked guild on Azuremyst is LF high quality dps to shore up a new progression group for patch 5.4, The Siege of Orgrimmar. This 2nd 10man group is progression oriented with a 2-3 night schedule. The group has several players with previous 'server first' experience and knowledge as well as past top 50-100 US guild history. Some players even ranking top WoL parses and deep knowledge of the theorycrafting and inner works of their classes. Our experience has taught us we don't need to yell and scream and be jerks to one another to get excellent results. That doesn't mean people don't get called out or coached when appropriate.

The right applicants will have extensive knowledge of their class, spec and reasonable awareness of raid composition and cohesion. While perfection is not required, we have high expectations for fight mechanics execution combined with solid dps.

TLDR; We need quality dps with a good attitude to join us. Also are looking for healers!!! Non-Disc Priest.
    Day/times: Fri / Sun (6pm-10pm/5pm-9pm) PST, invites 15 min prior.

We are currently 10/14 N and pushing hard.

If you're interested or have any questions find Spoonybard/Spoonylock in-game if you're interested or add BT: Spoonybard#1536. You can also reach Tectonic @ BT: Tectonic#1787

<Who Is John Galt>
    [ul]
    [li]Suramar-US (PVE)[/li][li]8/14 Heroic 25 man Siege[/li]
    [li]Website: http://www.whoisjohngalt.enjin.com[/li]
    [li]Raid Nights: Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday[/li]
    [li]Raid Times: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM PST[/li][/ul]
    We are actively seeking all classes for open raid spots.

Guild Summary:
    <Who is John Galt?> is a Horde 25-man Raiding Guild. The guild is comprised of raiders from all walks of life, and from all raiding backgrounds, who all strive and push each other to the next level to bring down bosses. While we are a hard mode raiding crew, we are not a guild of elitist pricks. We're all down to earth, and know how to have a good time, but when it's time to pull, we push hard and win hard.

Our guild has been raiding since 2006, starting with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. Not many guilds can say they've been around as long as we've had. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau pre-nerf on our server. Here is a brief look at our past accomplishments:

Past Accomplishments:
    Cleared All: TBC, Hard Mode WoTLK, & Heroic Cataclysm Content
    Server First Light of Dawn (Heroic Lich King 25man)
    Server First Heroic Halion.
    Server First Heroic Nefarian.
    Server First Sinestra (Heroic Only)
    First 25man Guild - Heroic Deathwing
    Loot System:
    We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get.

<Who is John Galt> intends to continue this legacy, with Mythic Raiding in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. We hope you’ll join us.

Contact me in-game for more information.

BattleTag: Sages#1230
    < Who is John Galt > - REALM: US - HYJAL
    Mythic Progression Guild

>> Website
    >> Progress
    APPLY NOW!

<TMI Raiding> is a 10 man progression oriented guild on US-Silvermoon. Under new management, we take pride in recruiting talented raiders with strong attitudes that fit well with our mindset. A majority of the group is 4/14H or better, and we look to be in the hunt for heroic progression within the first few weeks of raiding. The guild itself has been around in one way or another since BC, and most of our raiders have been raiding together just as long.

To immediately round out our group, we're just looking for 550+ ilvl:
    - Rogue

We raid Thursday, Friday, and Sunday 11:00 P.M. - 2:00 A.M. EST.

We plan on being a top server guild by the end of this tier, and the best on realm by the start of WoD. If this sounds like the place for you, post here and/or add one of us to REAL ID and we'll talk more. Thanks for reading!

Sabbb#1957 - Doobypls
    Katie#1715 - Ðivine
    Nemesio#1162 - Whittan

Quote Originally Posted by Iambeast View Post
    Hey there guys, I'm a 551ilvl rogue with experience of 12/14 in SoO, my old guild sat me on spoils and we weren't able to down garrosh either, however I've done all the other encounters. I'm currently on the hunt to find a new 10 man raid group that's capable of doing decent progression, i'd prefer a group that's at the very minimum 9/14 but would much enjoy the chance at a group that's into heroics or working on normal garrosh for that matter.
    Raid times: I'd like to raid on weekends if possible but i can make weekdays as well (time dependent) i cant do any late night raids.
    If you guys have any more questions feel free to add me at Swain#1713 or respond here on the forum! Thanks.
    Still Alive is a 10 man raiding guild on Silvermoon horde side in need of some new raiders!
    Currently our heroic team, Aperture, is looking for:

plate tank
    range dps (boomkin, warlock, or mage with special preference to boomkins)
    healer (disc/holy priest or druid tree gets special preference)

Minimum ilvl of 550 with legendary cloak. Aperture is currently Heroic 8/14 and we encourage anyone interested to either apply on Still-Alive.net
    (Hit the "Apply to Aperture" tab near the top). You can also talk to Ellectrik: BTAG TyraLeigh#1120. Thanks!

Note: we are a large guild of raiders and casual players. 2 normal 10 man teams and we also do guild lfr and flex groups.
    Last edited by Ellectrik; 2013-12-30 at 03:19 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, Beast. I'm Karmavenom, GM of In For The Kill - Zul'jin [H] (US) and I'm hunting a rogue partner or two to run with in our 25man raiding guild. Take a read of our Guild Charter below and hollar back when you can.

<In For The Kill> is converting ourselves into a 25m roster. On Feb 6, 2014 we completed 10 man SoO Normal with a full roster of guild members and decided to push into 25m content raiding. At present we're 10/14 25m SoO Normal with a handful of pugs.

Our raid schedule:

Monday 7:30p - 10:30p EST
    Tuesday: 7:30p - 10:30p EST
    Wednesday: 7:30p - 10:30p EST

If you're class isn't listed or if you don't have the exact experience, feel free to hit me up regardless. The following classes are wanted with 14/14 Normal Raid experience:

Mage
    Lock
    Ele Shaman
    Rogue
    MW Monk
    F/UhDK
    Retadin

Contact information: Karmageddon#1623

We do have standards, as with any organized group of raiders; enchantments, gemming and proper reforging along with knowing your class abilties and performing the fight mechanics are a must. Raiding is a team effort and everyone values their time.

Thank you for your time in reading our post.