Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    TBH they could have just done the same thing as they did with Sigils in 5.2 ( Upgrade the droprate significantly )

Just adding a guaranteed stone from 1 boss in SoO on top of Lei Shen and keeping the droprate as low as in 5.2/5.3 is a pain in the ass if you just started the runestone part and will make your cloak obsolete by the time you complete the thing.

cleared last half of tot, 1 runestone LOL. man I hate this quest. if I flex and LFR first 2 wings of SOO does that double my opportunity to suffer and acquire titan runestoneS?
    Last edited by Danshot; 2013-10-10 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    cleared last half of tot, 1 runestone LOL. man I hate this quest. if I flex and LFR first 2 wings of SOO does that double my opportunity to suffer and acquire titan runestoneS?
    runestones dont double dip. u are guaranteed 2 per week by doing lei shen lfr/normal/heroic and sha of pride in any difficulty. any more is considered "luck"

you'd think to gain more runestones outta 12 bosses but who knows. blizz loves quests that take 2 or so years to finish. and has anyone actually gotten a runestone out of any SOO bosses? besides sha of pride? I have seen secrets looted by people but no runestones. I am starting to think that blizz didnt put them in the drops by accident.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, most of my raid team was finished the last leg of the quest by getting Runestones in both normal/flex. It took me from May 14th to August 21st to complete my runestones prior to 5.4. Had they not added the guaranteed Lei Shen drop halfway through it probably would have been even longer.

I got my Runestone quest last week with first wing SoO and last wing of ToT to gather some, finished the week with 4, this week I gathered an extra 6 from all LFRs bar Shaman/Nazgrim, with any luck I can finish this step this week, guaranteed to next. So 3 weeks with average luck, 2 with good luck.

First week: 2xtitan runestones
    Second week: 6x Titan runestones
    Sitting at 8/12 ATM, looking forward for next week <.<

SOo bosses dont seem to drop runestones like.. at all lol.. aside from sha of pride. but luckily tot lfr still does. i started this week with 4 runestones.. got 9 now and i still got dark shamans/ nazgrim left to kil lol.