Make the next login screen song a pirate shanty

The original WoW theme was great. BC was a slightly altered version, WOTLK was an again altered version which became a cacophony of old Warcraft 3 tunes in the second half, can't even remember Cataclysm, pandaria is once again an altered version mixed with the most generic sounding chinese music known to man...

so...

How about they make something new and exciting, like this, in case it's a sea expansion with Azshara and all that?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'll more likely than not follow the tradition of combining elements from previous expansions, and adding some new motifs relating to the new continent.

Probably not a straight shanty, but maybe an instrumental shanty?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Might have a different taste, because that video was shit if that was the music of login screen o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I just don't like the way they combine new songs with the old one, it feels like one of those symphonies you listen for the good part and the rest makes you snore.

The original theme was solid from start to finish, it was all enjoyable.

WOTLK made me puke when they just suddenly started playing A Call to Arms out of nowhere it was so bad, and they sped it up too I think.

I'd rather they make a new one or get a new mixer person.

Would be pretty awesome. I think this would fit with a login screen fairly well.

Also, I would be all over a pirate themed expansion. Some of the most fun world PvP ever to be had was back in the day when my guildies and I would use the item (I'm having a brain fart and can't remember what it was called) that turned you into a pirate for one hour, then we'd go take over horde zeppelins and just ride them back and forth.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-04 at 03:09 PM. Reason: changed my mind and picked a different video

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post

Would be pretty awesome. I think this would fit with a login screen fairly well.

Also, I would be all over a pirate themed expansion. Some of the most fun world PvP ever to be had was back in the day when my guildies and I would use the item (I'm having a brain fart and can't remember what it was called) that turned you into a pirate for one hour, then we'd go take over horde zeppelins and just ride them back and forth.
    Niiiiiiiceeee