Thread: Ascendance form

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ascendance form

Its about time bliz removed the form already, if you pop it (doesnt matter what spec) the following things happen.... silence, counterspell, windshear, fear.... and even more fear
    Its like a big sign that says "Silence me!"
    its such a big and dumb animation, please remove, I actually wanna use my ascendance time , the more if I'm resto when people are dying.
    Last edited by mmoc9a58a87011; 2013-10-04 at 07:20 AM.

Also it dispells most costumes :/ It sux !

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    Now you know how we druids feel .

You think it is any different for a warlock that pops cds and glows all big and red?

Or a pally that pops wings? The point of these spells is to be a huge boost to healing or dmg. Which also usually is flashy and a sign to CC that guy. Not a "I win button".
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Condemner View Post
    Now you know how we druids feel .
    Ghost wolf has always dispelled costumes as well, you're not special.

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    Its about time bliz removed the form already
    No.....just no!

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Ghost wolf has always dispelled costumes as well, you're not special.
    Some transforms actually work with druid forms too, but ghost wolf still dispels all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Its about time bliz removed the form already
    I appreciate your idea of removing graphical feedback, but do not let us stop there - remove all graphics!

Let's get back to the roots:
    "Chaos Bolt at A-9" - "Oh no, you sunk my Elemental Shaman!"
    Last edited by mmocdfc71e8c7b; 2013-10-05 at 10:36 AM.

Wish we had a glyph to just not change at all. Or make it look as if the shaman is on fire for elemental (like when you unleash flametongue), surrounded by air (ascendance-long windfury animation) for enha and some sort of watery animation for restoration, can't think of anything cool right now. =/ I understand that the form looks good to many people out there but there are a few of us to whom it is one of the ugliest things that they could have come up with.

Its about time bliz removed the form already, if you pop it (doesnt matter what spec) the following things happen.... silence, counterspell, windshear, fear.... and even more fear
    Its like a big sign that says "Silence me!"
    Heh, my experience has been that just showing up on the battleground as a healer causes all those things to happen regardless of what I'm doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    I know! this infuriates me

It'd be nice if just our hands glowed Red/Blue/White depending on spec. Glyph that shiz!

Quote Originally Posted by Xentres View Post
    "Chaos Bolt at A-9" - "Oh no, you sunk my Elemental Shaman!"
    Hello new sig.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

I wish there was a glyph to remove it.

1. It's ugly and the animations are gay.
    2. You cannot mount with the buff active and you CANNOT CLICK THE BUFF OFF
    3. Removes costumes/cosmetic items.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Hello new sig.
    You're welcome.

On Topic:
    Yeah, not being able to mount as well as not being allowed to click the buff off is also a quite stupid. At least, you can get into spirit wolf form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minor Glyph; Ascendant Elementalist - Your Ascendance form shows an unbound elemental according to your spezialisation.

I mean seriously, I even get smaller when I use Ascendance as a tauren. I disliked this form the first time I saw it back in beta. Ascendance (the shaman surrenders his physical form) should look like the cataclysm elementals.

How is this gonna help, apart from helping you burst the less knowledgeable newcomers of PvP? The more experienced players will know either by seeing your active buffs, from an addon warning or just seeing it coming by the direction a fight is going in and expecting it.
    Besides, how is this much different from some other classes cooldowns? A Warriors Avatar ability, BM Hunters crimson nerdrage cooldown (I forget the name), an Enhancement Shaman spirit wolves, Paladins Avenging Wrath, list goes on really... Imo if they're really cool and obvious then they make you feel good when you pop them, and in PvP it encourages smart play.

Appearance and animation wise however, it could do with some work.

Deleted
    remove our single strongest Cooldown, are you sane?

if on arena, CC one first, get the other, if more than 3v3, well it will require some more corrections

I just don't like the way it looks - the same for everyone. I'd like ascended form to look similar to my chosen player species.

I also don't like the way the ascended form stands with his back arched, like he is porky-pigging it and is airing out his nutsack.