Thread: FoN Addon

FoN Addon

Anyone know of an addon that tracks the number of charges of Force of Nature you have? I use Power Auras to let me know when it comes off CD but I can't seem to figure out how to add in the number of charges.
    I am the co-host of a WoW related podcast at www.warcraftlounge.com. Check it out for tips on making gold, commentary on general WoW news, and entertaining recaps of the stupid shit that has happened to us in game. You can download us at iTunes, where we have a 5 star rating from our listeners.

Deleted
    Weakauras FoN tracker:

http://pastebin.com/YpiXJ0K3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    Weakauras FoN tracker:

And so what do you do with that mess of crap?

Code:
    di06jaaki6uq4vurvZsvXTuvTlLKmmQQ6yaQNbittjHUMsk2giuFJkQ04OIY7usvZdeI7rvzFkPYbrvAHqc9qGmrq6IkHnQkvFujAKGGtIQALuLxsfvmtvj3ujP2ja9tLenuvPSuq0tPyQuHRcjyUkjyVO8xamyXHrAXqspgXKrLlRyZa1NPsJwvCAL61uvz2sCBi1UH63uA4QkTCvEoOMUuxxsBNkY3vsPXdj68OkwpiK2pzgWmhmdAMHJz4yoyguUsWGHNMbieZmvCFBx35yoygsfUTOzM)FfuaqhqYF5YfqkpWvmP3wmseYtrrrPyj0II5TfVEbaFOk(uaciNbeWk))kMPvARI57uk8HQybR0hL43WPqrDx2npYtrrrPyj0Ic5HEUdmO6DdU)OqEON7aVAkk)Oq4mn96pkeoO1J2BlwXNYYPnFNsb0d9ChyKM3w86fa8HIqrrrrEkkkk))kVxXKEBXkTvH8me)ui17gCRGROrDoflyfYd9ChyL2Q0321Do5POOOuSeArbee4fYLlmk(uaxXKEBXiDIwqOCtxpScsNOfL15tbyekdMtrEkkkkflHwu6n6bu9Ub3k(uwoTJn6bjI1lpfffLnyfqqGxixUWGK8qp3bgu9Ub3iu6NbRCtxpScyAbEugmN8uuuuUPRhwPV6iVbZXAMPVTR7CmhmtZZ3Hziv42IMziv42IgGMNVdZa30UcZmKkCBrBAkXpyM5)xX4Gxqohf(a((kLh4kM0Blgjc5POOOuSeArX82IxVaGpufFkabKZacyL)FfZ0kTvX8Dkf(qvSGv6Js8B4uOOUl7Mh5POOOuSeArH8qp3bgu9Ub3Fuip0ZDGxnfLFuip0ZDwGYV7BG)OqS2cNDTyfFklN28Dkfqp0ZDGrAEBXRxaWhkc5POOOCtxpSc5HEUdmO6DdUxV8gmhZqQWTfn06r7TfZm))kqrbi51b)vcO8axXKEBXiripfffLILqlkM3w86fa8HQ4tbiGCgqaR8)RyMwPTkMVtPWhQIfSsFuIFdNcf1Dz38ipfffLILqlkKh65oWGQ3n4(Jc5HEUd8QPO8JcHZ00R)Oq4GwpAVTyfFklN28Dkfqp0ZDGrAEBXRxaWhkc5POOO8)R8Eft6TfR0wfYZq8tHuVBWTcUIg15uSGvip0ZDGvARsFBx35KNIIIsXsOffqqGxixUWO4tbCft6TfJ0jAbHYnD9WkiDIwuwNpfGrOmyof5POOOuSeArP3Ohq17gCR4tz50o2OhKiwV8uuuu2Gvqs4mn9ALFfch06r7TfJqzDk9g9aQE3GBfkMtbee4fYLlmijp0ZDGbvVBWncL(zWk))kVxlfEuOor3fkQLrEkkkkkkkk301dR4)h)LNIIIYuGNnyfKeottVw5xHWbTE0EBXiuGi(u6n6bu9Ub3kumNsVrpGQ3n4wbI4tbjHZ00RvCEfch06r7TfJqHI5uabbEHC5cdsYd9Chyq17gCJqPFgSY)VciRTWzxlwHs6TtJ8uuuuuuuuUPRhwHWbTE0EBXFuiCMMETZt4GwpAVTy5POOOmyo5POOOCtxpSI)F8xEdMJziv42IMz()vCaj)LlxaP8axXKEBXiripfffLILqlkM3w86fa8HQ4tbiGCgqaR8)RyMwPTkMVtPWhQIfSsFuIFdNcf1Dz38ipfffLILqlkKh65oWGQ3n4(Jc5HEUd8QPO8JcHZ00R)Oq4GwpAVTyfFklN28Dkfqp0ZDGrAEBXRxaWhkcffff5POOO8)R8Eft6TfR0wfYZq8tHuVBWTcUIg15uSGvip0ZDGvARsFBx35KNIIIsXsOffqqGxixUWO4tbCft6TfJ0jAbHYnD9WkiDIwuwNpfGrOmyof5POOOuSeArP3Ohq17gCR4tz50o2OhKiwV8uuuu2GvabbEHC5cdsYd9Chyq17gCJqPFgSYnD9Wk9vhLbZjpfffLB66HvatlWJ8gmhZqQWTfnFIfZmYtEmd5zi(Xm1VC0EynZ8mB3NMb4A8NzkwkhZbZuHhaifkmmdfzMZwgMdMbDT0BMdwZAMPcpaGhNMJHkZa)Dimhmd8g7wggGaXmORLEZCWaeigkYAwZmKcfgM5GzG3y3YWmqHef4dL1SMzaBXTzdrhgGaVgM5g3Tf7GNVdZSjwmZqRTLHkZWZkbdgEAgG)a7S1SkigIzgkh3U3wmTaqFBx35GzoynZS2nx)WaCn(Zm4kAh321DoygGaZmBoM5DlGmd3g(BHYdFIfZm8X9CGPKzf4tSy4vGxu3LDZdaqV6MdG3ThzSGbK21BygI1w4SRfZqrwZmWmdWRAfxLZDva7pZ4edqGxr)9N1mga
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

15+ Year Old Account
    there is an import function in power aura's you cna use that string to import that aura
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Pastebin for Dummies

You import it into WeakAuras.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

PowerAuras is so WotLK

Download WeakAuras from above, in the interface click NEW, then import and past that "mess".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    there is an import function in power aura's you cna use that string to import that aura
    Then you should have said that with your post, instead of just posting the link. And could have also just posted the code here with the explaintion like I did.
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

Deleted
    Then you should have said that with your post, instead of just posting the link. And could have also just posted the code here with the explaintion like I did.
    Weakaura strings are pretty much common knowledge by now.

I was under the assumption that everyone uses weakauras now a days?

And he did say:

Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    Weakauras FoN tracker:

Saying it was for weakauras.

Deleted
    I like Apoollon's FoN WA better. http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4683

I have taken the string above, went to "new", imported a custom string, and nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?
    I am the co-host of a WoW related podcast at www.warcraftlounge.com. Check it out for tips on making gold, commentary on general WoW news, and entertaining recaps of the stupid shit that has happened to us in game. You can download us at iTunes, where we have a 5 star rating from our listeners.

Deleted
    when you print the string a bos should appear usually at the bottom of your sreen with a small description af the new aura and a button of "Add" or something like that

Yeah instead I get an error message "WeakAuras Error decompressing: Unknown compression method (0)"

I have already uninstalled Weakauras and reinstalled it. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkmur View Post
    Yeah instead I get an error message "WeakAuras Error decompressing: Unknown compression method (0)"

I have already uninstalled Weakauras and reinstalled it. Anyone else ever have this issue?
    Do you happen to use WA 2 ? If the string wasn't installed while having WA 1, updated and then exported with WA 2 then it won't work. Or the other way around. You have WA 1 and the string is updated.

I have tried it with just WA 1 and WA 2. I get the same error message each time Juvencus.