Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hand of purity is super strong on this fight.

Mistweaver is considered mele. So when you have MW and Resto Druid for the game it's only 1 ranged target, which means that then it picks from meles as well.. You need 2 proper ranged targets..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by rayanne View Post
    Are there any rogues out there who have killed Dark Shamans 10M on heroic? Did you use the "Cheese" strategy (splitting them up)? If so, I have a question:

How often did Iron Tomb spawn on you?

From the videos I watched prior to doing any attempts, for whatever reason I thought it didn't spawn on melee, and that he only cast two of them. But after some attempts it's obvious he does cast it on melee, and he will cast 1-3 tombs each time. Does he preferentially target ranged, though? I seemed to get it less when the Haromm group was 2 tank + me + disc priest + resto shammy than when it was 2 tank + me + mistweaver + resto shammy. I am wondering if we added another ranged over there, giving him three viable ranged targets, if I would ever get the ability.

Not that it's hard to deal with as a melee, I am just OCD and want to fully understand the mechanic

On a side note, Killing Spree porting me to the caverns below was pretty hilarious.

Moving this to Raids & Dungeons since nothing here is really rogue-based. -Kael
    I play a rogue and have killed Dark shamans on 10M heroic. We did split them up, but I weren't at Haromm. We've only used 1 healer and 2 tanks at Haromm and the rest at the caster one. Spawning blobs aren't a problem, our tank moves out from melee range to spawn the slimes to a more suitable position but I do often move in after with a feint to slow the adds with FoK (and to provide the spell damage taken debuff, obviously). Not going for Haromm also lets me to burst down the dogs, lets me provide smoke bomb for the tank for the dogs (it's out DPS warrior in offspec tanking them, thus he kinda takes quite a bit of damage) and for the rest of the raid for falling ash. Rogues can more of less ignore whole prison debuff via feint (and glyphed clos, which I personally also use because it really dampens the damage).

That's all I can say though, just because I haven't been at haromm for the kill. Good luck though!
    Last edited by Jiigeri; 2013-10-10 at 01:13 PM.