Deleted

Easy way to get 100% up time on RM?

Is there an easy way/ any tips on good ways to get 100% up time on your RM? I try to use it on cool down but get distracted when heavy damage output happens etc normally end up with around a 70% up time which i understand is abysmal. I'm currently not using any addons to help with it, only using bartender which i have configured to display one large button for RM in the middle of my screen (sounds stupid but makes it painfully obvious).

Addon suggestions are welcome but i hate tellmewhen with a passion.

Thanks for the help.

What raid frames are you using? I use grid, and I show my ReM countdown on it. I always make sure both tanks have it at all time and refresh it before it's about to expire, and I always pre-cast it so 6 people have it when we engage the boss. Not always going to put it on tanks obviously, it depends if somebody else needs it more, but it always finds its way on a tank anyways.

There is the addon Renewing Mist Tracker you can use.. I don't because Grid does that job, but for the time I had it, it's enough noise in your screen to make sure you remember.

Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detox2311 View Post
    Is there an easy way/ any tips on good ways to get 100% up time on your RM? I try to use it on cool down but get distracted when heavy damage output happens etc normally end up with around a 70% up time which i understand is abysmal. I'm currently not using any addons to help with it, only using bartender which i have configured to display one large button for RM in the middle of my screen (sounds stupid but makes it painfully obvious).

Addon suggestions are welcome but i hate tellmewhen with a passion.

Thanks for the help.
    Don't get distracted?

But seriously use weak auras. Go find a thread in this forum with them or go to google and keep looking until you find some you like.

Deleted
    I use vuhdo and it displays who has the buff and how long it has left on them which is definitely useful. But i'll check that addon out Spotnick, looks helpful thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Detox2311 View Post
    I use vuhdo and it displays who has the buff and how long it has left on them which is definitely useful. But i'll check that addon out Spotnick, looks helpful thanks.
    I use a weakaura that blows a horn when its off cd every 8secs. After a while it becomes habit hitting it every 8secs.

Code:
    d4ZLfaGAvGA9iL8svaTlKQ2gfXmvb1CPOMTsDBKCtvKoSeFdb)vk2jLSxYUbTFvcJsfGHPK(TGNHqdvLQbRIQHlLoOkPtPcKJHOZrPSqLyPQiwSqSCj9qvuEk0YKk9CftufQPQktwvnDQUisPUQkixg11fzJsfDAGntHTlu(Su1xvHyAcPVlu1ivH04uPmAKIXRs0jLkClKkxtuopLQhlQEnfPFkuzrQNqGWoGoxnk5S5oYdWXCjcydC7nubOPnvgYXdG9uGXhHJqs6Jspb6jxfsj8l8RNq7XzymSRoPllk5QTvBeU11wgbc2ikd6IEtyj3bb4ONWXlvxpHtib)c7a6C1OKZMV()XbhZhHlMEnvlJ5t5pOygdj4FmVamLpAOcPNQLOWFOzcj4xlYfAaGGHg9eoHe8lSdOZvJsoB(6)hhCmFeUy61uTmMpL)GIzmKG)X8cWu(OHkKEQwIc)HMjKGFfrUCHfiGQ4GaupHJxQUEcBR8WUWiHemNpMZl2Ll0aabdn6j0T3YcBR8WUW2kpSlC2Gphj4EGsUCHEf03Zv9e62BzHJx80imb5ym0fwsEqihJHUWR5oiaV48dnLiBwyA4Mee4AryA4MPL3BRcfRfHtlV3wfkwwKKzKzKcZtJhOAOb8zHoGI)Yf2wd9vEM7vohmGauwRcncqx4XHkyU4873fsdd6PXvNz2wJMrikXUMyYnI3isqg0fLGWDO81tyA4gihJRkIW8Dzg9eoay)MfEACwhOqQ02b6j84touhhRf5YfoTCUEchaSFZYQRqQ02b6jRUArUCHPHBGfkwrewdBwpHuPTd0tUCHWcfl8QHbacC7ctd3mTCUweMgUjFxMrlctd3KhOIuCTimnCZhyyaYtB3UIiCa0I1tivA7a9e6mulclvgw0IqpEg62naXyTixUCHgbOJaAXYQ7QWk3dcWN9wwiipafoEj305EaaDHNrBRhTpriTcbkzTsFxHL)h4GaSSB8kOVNRJEYIupHEf03Zv9e62BzHJx80imb5ym0fwsEqyA4gamgxhwlc5ym0fEwiS)H4HxC(9AOVYZCX5ha2Y79bjCsr4ym0VxzdWLcX70(WhwyA4MPL3BRcfRfH5PXdun0a(SqhqXFHjiWf2Ul25QWjfHJXqhtggGlf2C2v81GVRN8eMgUjbbUweoT8EBvOyzrsMrMrkxyc6vqFpx1t40Y7TvHILfjzgzgPC5Yf(bZbNG5oigRfHg1cfJET4fzLjmEW3PrDAInYBzejU2L4nscewxLbDrji8Y4mmg2vNMqAZgHmcRrVTsC1gHmzqxuBcHjQxf03Z1rwDfMGEf03Zv9eoT8EBvOyzrsMrMrkxi4l8KtfMhc7FiEOwe68L(zHDOQNS6QonjZeB2YiqUsmA2nsIzYGUmIYIOSwLlxymzrgDDvUea

Deleted
    Audio notification is the best way in my opinion, the default weak auras ones are pretty wank but as long as theyre a WAV file you can use custom ones. Some sites let you download free sound effect type WAV bites intended for use in games and whatnot but they work fine as audio notifications, like this site here:

http://www.grsites.com/archive/sounds/category/23/

Put it in the interface folder, then on weak auras use \Interface\filename.wav as the sound file to trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Audio notification is the best way in my opinion, the default weak auras ones are pretty wank but as long as theyre a WAV file you can use custom ones. Some sites let you download free sound effect type WAV bites intended for use in games and whatnot but they work fine as audio notifications, like this site here:

http://www.grsites.com/archive/sounds/category/23/

Put it in the interface folder, then on weak auras use \Interface\filename.wav as the sound file to trigger.

thanks for that.. that "horse grunt" is f'n hilarious.

Deleted
    Just get that Weakaura affinity is using for ReM. It shows the time left on the one closest to running out, and the number of targets you have ReM on.
    If that doesnt help, then wake the fuck up and stop being stupid.