Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    until you're around 560 item level with appropriate trinkets Destro will beat Affliction single target. Destro sims 20k ahead of Affli for me (and performs that way too) at 554 item level, and that was before the Agony nerf.

melee with grevious weapon= gg , 100%-0% in few seconds.

why blizzard leave passive mitigation from moonkin form, fel armor, shadow form... and give moonkin and spriest armour bonus (sspriest have 2 armour contribution, inner fire and shdow form)? Warlock now is the class with minor amour in the game...

Warlock have great trouble with melee, why 2set bonus pvp give twilight ward the ability to absorb all magic school only and not phisical damage+magic damage?
    Last edited by Xanatas; 2013-10-12 at 01:28 PM.

The entire MoP warlocks have been the best DPS in council fights, AoE fights, single target, cleave, burst, anything. Even after the nerfs they still top everything. I'd say we are in a good position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    rofl what? Locks are really strong in PvP right now if you're halfway decent. Affliction is crazy good pressure. Lock/Mage/Healer, Lock/Warrior/Healer, Lock/DK/Healer, etc. are all viable.
    Is destro good?

when all ppl go PVE destruction+GoSac, blizzard nerf pretty quickly GoSac.

Now all ppl go PVE destruction+GoService with observer, blizzard...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Is destro good?
    no it's horrible, Affliction is basically the only spec represented above 2200

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, well no difference then. :/ Why does it suck so much?

Deleted
    because you need to cast stuff... a warrior alone can interrupt you 3 times + 2x spellreflect.. i stop counting here and dont list the stuns as well... i mean warriors are broken anyways atm but its just ridiculous

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like business as usual, then. The amount of interrupts, stuns, silences and pushback in the game have always been stupid and made melee pretty ez-mode against anything but a frost mage, who rely less on casting and move easily, but that may have changed too.

This is why I was fine with KJC in its unnerfed form - it compensated for the level of retardation baked into the game by Blizzard. Not that it was a panacea, but it helped counteract the fact that getting in melee range makes casting impossible, especially if you can't easily keep a distance.

I've always disliked being pushed into affliction for warlock PVP, so doesn't sound like I will be returning to the game any time soon. I guess three expansions down the line and they will still be wondering why people prefer instants and casters with high mobility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    when all ppl go PVE destruction+GoSac, blizzard nerf pretty quickly GoSac.

Now all ppl go PVE destruction+GoService with observer, blizzard...?
    well, if we start going goservice AND observer we'll deserve the nerf as we would be able to take both GoService AND GoSupremacy.

afaik, GoSac is still the talent to use as destro on any fight where you can shadowburn snipe and on everything else they are about equal.