Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Meh, had worse Guy from school hit a Golf Ball at a wall, it bounced back hit me straight in the forehead. >.<

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is like watching a rally from a corner, you can expect what's happening to you if things don't go as planned.

I doubt he can sue. Most spectator sports have some kind of disclaimer. I know every time I've been to a baseball game, they have signs and shit warning you that baseball is a spectator sport, that a foul ball or something could potentially smack you in the head, it's not their fault if that does happen, etc.

But holy shit, that looked like it hurt. Definitely gonna leave a bump.

I've had worse happen to me though. Was playing a game of baseball in school, and I was pitching, and I took a line drive straight to the nuts. Luckily, that's one of those situations where it's okay for a dude to cry a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I have been to golf matches and unless buying the ticket is in essence signing the waiver then you don't sign a waiver.
    I think you can sue if you get hit by a baseball in MLB?
    Says right on the ticket that you take personal responsibility for getting hit with balls, bats or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Counts as out of bounds. Would have gotten a penalty shot, and he would have re-taken the shot from the tee again.

That sucks.. He should have gotten something for a perfect head shot.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

I've had a brick thrown at my head from point blank range before, I bled like crazy, and gray hair fills the spot where I got hit.