Deleted

NASA: Biggest discovery....

boasts the page:

<snip>

"Are they real" speech bubble bottom right.
    Aliens?

What`s your guess, less then 24 hours to pick...
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-10-04 at 11:40 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is bs, the site was registered recently and is signed to last another year. It's not NASAs doing

Seriously stop touting this fake bullshit. It's not a NASA site. It's a spammer collecting email addresses and all you dopes are falling for it.

brb checking official nasa website
    Due to the lapse in federal government funding, this website is not available.
    We sincerely regret this inconvenience.

well shit

someone already posted this and it was thoroughly torn to shreds. I did a bit myself:

Its registered using a whois privacy registrar - no legit organisation does that.

The reverse IP lookup for the site shows several websites on the same IP that are all dodgy and scam sites like fake GTA5 PC release and one selling youtube views. These sites have the same text style and countdown as this thing.

The meta tags on the page are bildebergers, FEMA and something else. Again not something NASA would put on a site.

its nonsense.

I'm awe-struck that people could actually believe that NASA would create a hype over some sort of disclosure on an unofficial website (even though their own is down right now, thanks US government )

Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    someone already posted this and it was thoroughly torn to shreds. I did a bit myself:

Its registered using a whois privacy registrar - no legit organisation does that.

The reverse IP lookup for the site shows several websites on the same IP that are all dodgy and scam sites like fake GTA5 PC release and one selling youtube views. These sites have the same text style and countdown as this thing.

The meta tags on the page are bildebergers, FEMA and something else. Again not something NASA would put on a site.

its nonsense.
    Get destroyed troll idiots.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-10-04 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a hoax website, clearly. Closing the thread and removing the link.