Quote Originally Posted by Jayarih View Post
    Line has been pretty clear for decades

BTW Supreme Court Judges are appointed not elected
    And when that changes? Where do you stand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastila Shan View Post
    And when pistols are outlawed? Shotguns? Hunting rifles? Where is the line drawn? Where the liberals or the liberal elected supreme court says?
    The sheer number of irresponsible gun owners should be all the evidence needed to say it's absurd to allow it today in its current form in the US.

Mention a gun safe and you're a "liberal commie" or whatever it is Faux News spew these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    If it's impossible to prove it does not exist.
    No, it's impossible to prove without seeing it yourself. As I said, do it and give it a month. And tell me you don't wake up at 3 am on the dot. Or 3:16 (that's another great number they like to use). The spiritual world is real and they do interact with us. You just need to open yourself to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Guys can we keep this shit out of here please?
    Youre right sorry been off topic, with that I bow out for sleep

My final thoughts of the night: I still value life, I respect life that is already here. I believe in choice, and no matter how much you may disagree with it, not your place to restrict such a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    The sheer number of irresponsible gun owners should be all the evidence needed to say it's absurd to allow it today in its current form in the US.

Mention a gun safe and you're a "liberal commie" or whatever it is Faux News spew these days.
    Criminals will always have guns. That just tells me we should be teaching young people responsible gun ownership instead of ignoring the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    This thread's long passed the point where constructive discussion stopped and seeing as the OP wants this closed, well, there's no more point keeping this open.