I have a dilemma....

Hi Guys,

So we're currently progressing through Siege at what i like to think a decent rate for a casual guild (approx 2 bosses per week)

My issue is:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arius/advanced

I have Heroic horridons trink and am wondering if it is better than Nazgrims Multi strike trinket. I never have mana problems, and regularly rank in the top 100 on WOL. So im a bit unsure, the static int felt like a huge loss.... And from what i can see nazgrims is a 4% increase at best, usually more like 2%.

I also just got the helm off nazgrim and while its a monstrous ilvl upgrade, i'm losing my 2 pce t15 set. Is the 25% hst extra heal worth it? Keep in mind i went from a 530 helm to 553, pre upgrade. I shoot for the 8813 haste breakpoint for extra hst ticks (9100 due to 200ms ping)

I can link logs but im really just interested in what item is better.....

Yes i have checked Mr Robot but i dont trust it 100%, and slight/side grades do not mean a whole lot when you're not in a world/server first guild.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    Hi Guys,

So we're currently progressing through Siege at what i like to think a decent rate for a casual guild (approx 2 bosses per week)

My issue is:

I have Heroic horridons trink and am wondering if it is better than Nazgrims Multi strike trinket. I never have mana problems, and regularly rank in the top 100 on WOL. So im a bit unsure, the static int felt like a huge loss.... And from what i can see nazgrims is a 4% increase at best, usually more like 2%.

I also just got the helm off nazgrim and while its a monstrous ilvl upgrade, i'm losing my 2 pce t15 set. Is the 25% hst extra heal worth it? Keep in mind i went from a 530 helm to 553, pre upgrade. I shoot for the 8813 haste breakpoint for extra hst ticks (9100 due to 200ms ping)

Yes i have checked Mr Robot but i dont trust it 100%, and slight/side grades do not mean a whole lot when you're not in a world/server first guild.

If you're using Rushing Streams then the 2pc t15 is amazing, I wont be dropping it unless it's on a fight where I'm not using Rushing Streams(never so far). For the trinket what is your other trinket because Horridons is amazing around 200k mana returned on heroic protectors that's a lot of mana to be giving up for a multistrike.

*herp-derp* I would use Sha's trinket and Horridons trinket, but that's just me of course.
    Last edited by Lavalashlol; 2013-10-02 at 03:23 PM.

I think that the multistrike trinket is a (slight) upgrade over Horridon's Last Grasp, but you have to keep in mind that chances are you will have to reforge back into about 1500 more Spirit than you currently have if you are already running at close to your regen comfort level. Even with doing that, it maths out as a minor upgrade. Just keep in mind that HLG is more consistent and reliable, whereas the output from the Nazgrim trinket fluctuates a lot by damage type as well as the RNG of when the INT proc procs.

I think people over rate T15 2 pc. With Rushing Streams, it was providing 1.5%-2% of my output in SoO. That is not that significant, and you have to remember that upgrading an ilvl 543 T15 item to an ilvl 574 heroic piece (tier or offset) is upwards of a 500 INT gain, on top of the gain of other stats. Going from a T15 normal (ilvl 530) to T16 normal (ilvl 561) is a similar increase. I think you gain more from the higher stats - at least once you have two next tier items to replace T15 2pc with than you gain from keeping the lower stats and the 2% output increase.

Hi Guys,

My issue is:

honestly if think it's gonna come down to your play style. sadly i have the normal version of the horridon trinket so i am a lot more likely to get rid of it when i see a pretty trinket drop but if i had the heroic version that would for sure not be the case. i like to run a 10k spirit build with 7613 haste and the rest into crit. between the crit, horridon trink, and 10k spirit i am VERY happy with my mana regen and feel it is right where it needs to be. if i were to trade off the horridon trink(my normal mode version) it would mean a change to how much spirit i run with in turn cutting into my crit most likely.

pretty much: are you relying on the mana returns from that trink? and if so, what does that mean for you reforging if you were to ditch it?

that two things are what would make my decision for me if i was in your position.

from what my friend resto shammy in gruop tells me. Resto t-16 is bad. Bonus absors scales with tank's healing not your (buhahahaha)

but you will need it eventually later on when ilvl upgrades will get overwhelming, and dont break set bonus until you can get next one in its place.
    (change 2 items with 2 items like 2 t15 with 2 t16)

Resto T16 4pc is terrible until the buff or fix it, and you should use better itemized off pieces. Resto T16 2pc is not bad. Yes, it credits the healing to the tank and not to the Shaman, but that healing would account for 5%-8% of your actual healing if it was correctly crediting you in logs. It's a very strong bonus and 2-3 times stronger than T15 2pc.

High Overlord
    Hi Guys,

My issue is:

I have the Horridon hc trinket and plan to keep it and use it with the Sha trinket whenever I get lucky and it drops!

Healing Stream totem is one of your top healing spells, so on that basis I plan to keep it for as long as I can, I suggest trying a fight or 2 without it so you can see for yourself if there is much of a loss or gain?

I've no intention of getting the t16 4 piece, but I quite like our 2 piece, yes it would be nice if I got credited for it, but when looking at our logs, it was like 50% of our tanks healing on quite a few of our fights.

This may be slightly off top, but I noticed you are gemming straight Intellect in your red sockets is this something we should be doing when we reach 550+ ilvl?
    “I’m like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.”