Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well, this is a bizarre thread.

I wonder if the OP will return all apologetic once the medication has worn off :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Da fuq? Where did I even say that? I give up, impossible to talk to you, you read what you want to read. Have fun in your little bubble boy.
    You said that The Orc had resorted to demonic power, seems logical a feral race like Worgen would do the same as well. We think alike, you and I

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coyrww View Post
    Well, this is a bizarre thread.

I wonder if the OP will return all apologetic once the medication has worn off :/
    What's so bizzarre? talking wolf? undead flinging fireballs? or Holy blue squidfaced bipedal russian spacegoat that can fling thunderbolts crashing into an island on their interdimensional craft?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Only if they make a volte-face with his personality like they did with Garrosh.
    He would also have horns and wings and tentacles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gnomeraggan, Troll Capital City, Kezan, revisit the wandering isle, Kul Tiras,, all of these, you just crashed my dreams with your single post
    Of the cities you posted the only one probably we wont see is Gnomeregan.. Since it was already revisited in Cata.. The zandalari island was never seen.. With kezan we only saw like 20% of it and they did say we could revisit it.. Kul Tiras its not in the game aswell..

So yeah asside from gnomeregan and gilneas all of the ones you posted are totaly possible to appear in the game at one point or another..

Deleted
    What's so bizzarre? talking wolf? undead flinging fireballs? or Holy blue squidfaced bipedal russian spacegoat that can fling thunderbolts crashing into an island on their interdimensional craft?
    I was actually thinking about your logic, reasoning and thought processes, not sure where the other stuff comes in to it.

It's a good read though. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Coyrww View Post
    I was actually thinking about your logic, reasoning and thought processes, not sure where the other stuff comes in to it.

It's a good read though. Well done
    I like to think a lot of us work together to make this thread productive. I'm writing up how Greymane's going to invade the Emerald Dream and would use the Old Gods next.

Deleted
    Can I ask how you came to the conclusion that Genn is "truly evil"?

And no... "because I say so" is not a valid argument.

Sylvannas is easily the most evil faction leader after Garrosh and I doubt many would object.

Anyway, I would presume that you are yanking everyone's chain to get your shits and giggles from this topic with every post you make so it doesn't matter either way... hard to argue with a madman

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Can I ask how you came to the conclusion that Genn is "truly evil"?

And no... "because I say so" is not a valid argument.

Sylvannas is easily the most evil faction leader after Garrosh and I doubt many would object.

Anyway, I would presume that you are yanking everyone's chain to get your shits and giggles from this topic with every post you make so it doesn't matter either way... hard to argue with a madman
    Because it has been a long time, that itself can justify that, he is desperate to reclaim Gilneas. I believe he would stop at nothing to invade Gilneas. As well as they are playable Worgen Warlock. He also left the Alliance after the second war, proving himself to be selfish, resulting the destruction of Lordaeron in the third war, and at the same time leaving thousands die after the third war by still refusing to open his gates. He seems to join the Alliance out of convenience not because he shares the same ideals.

Because it has been a long time, that itself can justify that, he is desperate to reclaim Gilneas. I believe he would stop at nothing to invade Gilneas. As well as they are playable Worgen Warlock. He also left the Alliance after the second war, proving himself to be selfish, resulting the destruction of Lordaeron in the third war, and at the same time leaving thousands die after the third war by still refusing to open his gates. He seems to join the Alliance out of convenience not because he shares the same ideals.
    Warlocks of any race are not the social norm, usually hiding in the shadows. They are never huge contributors to society and rarely used in large-scale attacks in lore due to the chaotic nature they command. Besides, Genn doesn't have any magical ability. He's not a necromancer or warlock at all, which you seem to ignore a lot.

Genn has also changed personalities to a kind, patient old man now. Plenty of sources in-game, in books, and in short stories continue to reaffirm that. That's how he got into the Alliance again. He's no longer a rash person.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Warlocks of any race are not the social norm, usually hiding in the shadows. They are never huge contributors to society and rarely used in large-scale attacks in lore due to the chaotic nature they command. Besides, Genn doesn't have any magical ability. He's not a necromancer or warlock at all, which you seem to ignore a lot.

Genn has also changed personalities to a kind, patient old man now. Plenty of sources in-game, in books, and in short stories continue to reaffirm that. That's how he got into the Alliance again. He's no longer a rash person.
    His old, and cunning, and when your old your mind could easily be tainted by your animalistic urges; Worgen Curse. He would be engulfed by his sadness and rage, and he would resort to demonic magic, just like how Grom the Orc Warrior did not know demonic as well, but drank Mannaroth's blood.

Deleted
    I know I'm not going to get through to so i'll just reply to amuse myself with your reply

I suppose that using your logic it could be plausible for Genn to become evil over an extended period of time, perhaps he is following in the footsteps of Sylvannas herself (after all she is evil and has become evil over the vast amount of time since she was raised as a Banshee, in fact she is starting to use the same methods the Lichking used, maybe we should be focusing on her instead perhaps). However I see no reason to suspect that Genn has become evil, and if what you're saying it will come to pass then it must be a matter of him simply breaking under the pressure. Thankfully I do not use your logic

Other than your biased opinions there is no evidence that he is under any influence of the burning legion, the old gods, the scourge or even has any desire to strike up an alliance with them to better his own ends. Such events taking place would not fit with his lore at all and would be so completely out of character that the player base would be as disconnected from him as many were with Deathwing.

I await your humorous reply

Deleted
    His old, and cunning, and when your old your mind could easily be tainted by your animalistic urges; Worgen Curse. He would be engulfed by his sadness and rage, and he would resort to demonic magic, just like how Grom the Orc Warrior did not know demonic as well, but drank Mannaroth's blood.
    Don't forget dementia.

I know I'm not going to get through to so i'll just reply to amuse myself with your reply

I suppose that using your logic it could be plausible for Genn to become evil over an extended period of time, perhaps he is following in the footsteps of Sylvannas herself (after all she is evil and has become evil over the vast amount of time since she was raised as a Banshee, in fact she is starting to use the same methods the Lichking used, maybe we should be focusing on her instead perhaps). However I see no reason to suspect that Genn has become evil, and if what you're saying it will come to pass then it must be a matter of him simply breaking under the pressure. Thankfully I do not use your logic

Other than your biased opinions there is no evidence that he is under any influence of the burning legion, the old gods, the scourge or even has any desire to strike up an alliance with them to better his own ends. Such events taking place would not fit with his lore at all and would be so completely out of character that the player base would be as disconnected from him as many were with Deathwing.

I await your humorous reply
    Man, dude, just follow with the flow, I'm using logic here, his old desperate, evil, worgen and stuff. I'm basically being redundant here by using the words Worgen, Genn and evil in the same sentence. Did you see Cow Paladin coming? or Blood Elf joining Horde prior BC? heck, I didn't even saw the forsaken joining the Horde prior WOW, as well as Night Elf joining the Alliance. Did you expected you would have to raid your own warchief as a horde during Vanilla? You just get ready need to get ready when Blizz throw the curveball and make Jaina and Genn into raid bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Don't forget dementia.
    It's sad we are going to lose Genn to Alzheimer. Plot twist, he would create a Homuculus out of the skins and bones of dead forsaken, aboms and worgen to ress his son Liam.

Deleted
    Man, dude, just follow with the flow, I'm using logic here, his old desperate, evil, worgen and stuff. I'm basically being redundant here by using the words Worgen, Genn and evil in the same sentence. Did you see Cow Paladin coming? or Blood Elf joining Horde prior BC? heck, I didn't even saw the forsaken joining the Horde prior WOW, as well as Night Elf joining the Alliance. Did you expected you would have to raid your own warchief as a horde during Vanilla? You just get ready need to get ready when Blizz throw the curveball and make Jaina and Genn into raid bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

It's sad we are going to lose Genn to Alzheimer. Plot twist, he would create a Homuculus out of the skins and bones of dead forsaken, aboms and worgen to ress his son Liam.

I could agree with Jaina perhaps, but the direction you are sending Genn with your outrageous storyline is just too dreastically outside his character. Garrosh was always bullheaded and it was eventually his undoing, Tauren Paladins were a gameplay balance addition rather than lore. Blood Elves and Forsaken going to the horde wasn't strange at all, the elves lost their source of magic with the sunwell's destruction and so were forced to satiate their lust of power by other means which drew them to the Horde. The Forsaken... well could you see them joining the Alliance? The Horde was the only logical path for them.

In the end Genn is just too down to earth to become a sadistic evil overlord... sorry to burst your bubble.

I could agree with Jaina perhaps, but the direction you are sending Genn with your outrageous storyline is just too dreastically outside his character, Garrosh was always bullheaded and it was eventually his undoing, Tauren Paladins were a gameplay balance addition rather than lore, Blood Elves and Forsaken going to the horde wasn't strange at all, the elves lost their source of magic with the sunwell's destruction so were forced to satiate their lust of power by other means which drew them to the horde rather than the alliance. The forsaken... well could you see them joining the Alliance? The Horde was the only logical path for them.

In the end Genn is just too down to earth to become a sadistic evil overlord... sorry to burst your bubble.
    jaina was too nice as well and then Manabomb happened. See, simple. Let just say Malganis persuaded Genn, boom Genn is the leader of Fel Worgen.

See, all the changes you mentioned you agreed because Blizz had develop the lore, making a progress, so lore is dynamic. So yeah Blizz can easily make Genn into becoming evil. He was selfish, not far fetched.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE;

The Night Elf Warlock name has been changed from Twisha Deadlore to Bizara Loredeath for aesthetic purposes.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-10-05 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole thread has gotten out of hand and I'm going to close it.