Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe in any of those but I'm open minded about it meaning if I actually experience a haunting then I'll believe but until that happens, which may never happen, I won't believe in anything unless I see or experience it for myself. I don't believe in something just because a religion says it's real, no offense. The same thing goes for extra terrestrials visiting our planet. I believe there are aliens and even extra terrestrials out there but as far as them visiting our planet, I'll just remain open minded about it. I want to believe in extra terrestrials visiting our planet but there's not enough evidence so I can't. I'm very open minded about things so I won't just turn something down just because it's too "sci-fi" or too wacky.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-10-05 at 08:27 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I grew up believing in the afterlife, heaven and hell (am skeptical on it now, though certainly not an atheist) but never believed in hauntings.

10+ Year Old Account
    If afterlife can be defined as our bodies being recycled without any residual memory, then that is the only feasible one.

i seen to many odd things in my life and i'm true believe in such. strange things come a knocking at my door all time ask me come out to play.

Please don't create threads with the intention of starting a religious discussion.

Closing this one down.