Fey Dragon, Heathsteed, and Stormcrow added to the Blizzard armory

Look at any armory and you can see these 3 mounts were just added this most recent patch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=1

Yes I know things like the Heavenly Golden Cloudserpent were in the armory for almost a year before being released, but its still kinda cool.

Deleted
    The Fey Dragon has been on the armory since 5.3 if I remember correctly.

We haven't gotten any info on how to obtain them, all we know is that Hearthsteed is somehow otbained from playing Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, but there's no way of obtaining it atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, like the water striders and the new chickens from Golden Lotus which nobody has an idea where they come from ?
    What I wonder if, since TCG loot will "quit" you'll still be able to buy the codes on the wowtcgloot website. For most of the cheap items you get a code and not the actual card.

The Fey Dragon has been on the armory since 5.3. The Hearthsteed has been on there for a while. Not exactly sure how long, but its been a while. And the Storm Crow was put up on their during the 5.4 PTR.

Hopefully they'll be added to the game/store soon. Can't say the prospect of a high definition, yet hideously coloured Hippogryph appeals.

Deleted
    If the Fey Dragon is a store mount I have to buy, that derp face

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Swear to god if they do that...

I'm almost sure that Hearthsteed is for playing Hearthstone during Beta, or something like that.

I have a very bad feeling that the Stormcrow, Fey Drake and Hippogryph will all be rewards from the new RaF system, where you can choose one mount per person you recruit,

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    I'm almost sure that Hearthsteed is for playing Hearthstone during Beta, or something like that.
    Really can't think of anything else it could be for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Really can't think of anything else it could be for.
    Nope. You get a Golden version of the Gelbin Mekkatorque Legendary card in Hearthstone for testing the store (any purchase during beta).

We have no clue yet where the Hearthsteed will come from, and believe me I follow this as closely as I can. It will be frontpage news on HearthPwn.com and probably MMO-C as well when we do find out where it comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Nope I have a feeling the Fey Dragon will be an Enchanting Mount. Neither will be Store Mounts.

Storm Crow no clue.

Deleted
    Hearthsteed will be for signing up for Hearthstone when it launches, pretty obvious from the wording behind it.

Sadly it looks like the Fey Dragon will be a store mount

The Storm Crow will probably be a store mount too :<

The new Hippogryph is a "reward" which indicates it is most likely the reward from the next annual pass announced at Blizzcon.

There is a new RaF coming, so I guess the Fey or Storm Crow mounts could be from that, since they are able to be passenger mounts.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2013-10-08 at 07:54 AM.

Yay inc Emerald Nightmare

10+ Year Old Account
    The way it looks is:

Hearthsteed: Hearthstone

Storm Crow: Heros of the Storm promotion like Hearhtstone.

Emerald Hippogryph: RaF

Fey Dragon: Blizz Store.

Deleted
    That Fey Dragon looks so cute. I want one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Nope. You get a Golden version of the Gelbin Mekkatorque Legendary card in Hearthstone for testing the store (any purchase during beta).

We have no clue yet where the Hearthsteed will come from, and believe me I follow this as closely as I can. It will be frontpage news on HearthPwn.com and probably MMO-C as well when we do find out where it comes from.
    We have a very strong indication. There's an achievement in Hearthstone that has the reward as "1 mount", so it is very likely that this (simple) quest in hearthstone will reward the mount for WoW.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/110-qu...kly-news-recap

Name Description Reward
    The Duelist Play 3 games in Play mode. 1 Mount