Deleted

Titan City: the spiritua successorl City of Heroes/Villains

Missing Worlds Media, a studio created with the purpose of creating a superhero mmo in the same style as City of Heroes, has launched a kickstarter for their coming game City of Titans, or as the endevour was called before the name was revealed, the Phoenix Project.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...city-of-titans

Personally I loved coh, it simply had a lot of things that I didn't quite find in other mmos, even ones of the same genre. The character creator was superb (to be fair Champions Online also has an extensive character creator), the powers were fun, the community great and I've sadly not found it's like to date and the teaming was awesome thanks in no small part to the sidekick system. Has anyone seen anything like the sidekick system in coh in other MMOs?

Don't get me wrong, I like other MMOs just fine but coh was really special. Now I'm pinning my hopes on Missing Worlds Media's project.

Edit: Just saw that I've made a mistake in the title of this thread, aside from the last letter in "spiritual" ending up at the end of "successor", The game is called City of Titans, Titan city is only the name of the city itself.
    Last edited by mmoc7cf1f0a40c; 2013-10-05 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Typo

Deleted
    The project has now been funded and one stretch goal achieved already, not bad for a kickstarter less than a week old.